• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! **holy freakin moly** someone pinch me!

ZAPPED! **holy freakin moly** someone pinch me!

livin_free_asmy_hair

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Omg omg omg..where to start..

So i went to dsf this saturday am.
..got there kinda early because i live about 60 miles away

No sleep once again...but i waa there to try to get my ray and pascal

..so im talking with a friend about a pin..and i see steve(theothersteve)

We made eye contact and he motioned for me to follow him..he wanted to show me something..

Soo tierd i thought..ohh no what did i do now..lol

He then showes me the most awesome things ever..
After that he pulls a pritty little square package type gift paper and puts it in my hand..

Man... what is this....so nervous i gently started tearing layers off....one by one...
I felt something...i was hoping for gum.. :)

And finally to the last layer..i see sparkle something...
I then ripped the paper off and away...NO FREAKING WAY!

There sat in my shaking hand...my very first designer princess pin...EVER!..
Iv never touched one in my life.and now it was in my hand..

He then toold me it was for me..becuase everyone who wants one ...deserves one for there collection..

I HAD AND STILL HAVE NO WORDS...UR KINDNESS IS A BEAUTIFUL THING!..

i cant ever thank u enough! I will love her untill the day i die!

I keep checking.my book to make sure it wasnt just a dream...but there she sits...amazing!!

You dont have to be so nice to me..but i am blessed to have met and keep meeting truly the best group of people in the world..

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

u made my day ..week..month..year..life!!

2013-06-29-22-06-15-1_zpsb07a69c8.jpg

Never thought she would be mine... :) :) :) :) :)

Ps im gonna get u bk...one day but i doubt ill ever be able to get u like u got me! But ill try....muhahahaha

I am soooooo happy for you! Steve is truly one of the nicest people I have ever met. What a wonderful gift!

Ahhh, Designer Jasmine YAY! :D She is SO beautiful, congratulations on such a great acquisition! :hsd: Steve's kindness is unmatched, he really is one of the kindest people I have (and probably will ever) meet! Way to go, Steve! ^_^ You spread happiness around the pin world like nobody else! :hug: <3

Back