• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! HotArt Lanyard LE200 pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! HotArt Lanyard LE200 pins

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
541   0   0
Not a pre-sale as these are in hand.

35894290_821250874736120_1074500074706305024_n.jpg

Here is what I have for sale, at my pre-sale prices of $25 each plus $5 shipping for up to 3 pins:

Set of 3 Maries released Saturday - C4, F1, G3 - $80 shipped USA (sold as a set)*
*may break up* - SOLD
Marie C4 - Marie licking paw - SOLD
Marie F1 - Marie posing
Marie G3 - Marie Standing
Maleficent B1 - SOLD
Evil Queen D5
Queen of Hearts D4 - SOLD
Ursula A1 - SOLD
Rapunzel C2
Belle G5 - SOLD

Surprise release Karate Stitch (no teeth showing) - SOLD

Last edited:
I sold a few pins and marked those down. I have extras of the others so even though one sold, I still have more. :D

Hello were these pins for trade or for sale were their specifics as to what you could trade to get them about what size are they Thanks in advance William

Hello were these pins for trade or for sale were their specifics as to what you could trade to get them about what size are they Thanks in advance William
Not sure about the size...
but your other questions are answered here:
Pinopolis

They call it lanyard trading, but it was really like buying pins in a limited fashion at a pin event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back