• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

How do Cast Members find pins?

How do Cast Members find pins?

Ajk

Let's party like its 2019.
Rating - 100%
211   0   0
I have a friend who is a CM that wants to explore collecting. How do CMs hear about CM-only pin releases, whether MOG, company store, or whatever? Is there a CM site that they are listed on? Is there a company store? (I believe MOG is that way?) Etc. Any guidance current CM collectors can provide that I can pass on to a new CM collector would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

My info is 4 years out of date now, but...

The Cast Portal/HUB is the best place to go for info. MOG has their own site, and it looks like the Disney Employee Center (DEC) does as well. It used to be that you had to be on the Intranet to get access, but I don't know if that has changed and now you can check via a normal "at home" login.

WDW Company D pins, I don't know if they post on the Hub anymore (they used to in years past). But a lot of releases come out on Fridays. DL releases theirs Thursdays, so sometimes you can get a heads up. Otherwise, its just about popping into the store on Fridays. Also, there are special pin boards at Company D (at least I know the DU store has one) where CMs can trade Cast pins for Cast pins. I assume your friend was WDW based, but in case it's DL, pins are a lot more popular so they scan your ID at the Team Disney counter and strictly enforce purchase limits. WDW, is more casual, spouses can buy with their Maingate and ID, and while you are limited to buying 2 at a time, you can come back on another day to buy more.

Login to MyID | Identity And Access Management

Search for Mickeys of Glendale and Employee Center.

MoG are usually surprise releases. You have to check every morning for the flyer, but I believe Monday is usually when it's done.
Physical location just look up Mickey's of Glendale and google will have the address. 1st week only Cast Members can purchase but week after a guest can purchase as well.

Employee Center has a flyer every month like DSSH and shows when a pin is released and sometimes have different release dates for in-store and online.
These locations I've never been to but I believe on the Hub they show 3 different Employee Centers that you can purchase them at?

Last edited:
Back