• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Howdy from MN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy from MN!

jhawk90

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey folks! My son and his new bride got me into Disney pin collecting on a trip last November. Went on our first Disney Cruise last February and that's when the trading kicked in. Grew up in FL but we've all been in MN since 1990. We love to travel to Disney and U.S. National Parks, so when I discovered the American Adventure series I knew I was in trouble :)

I've traded soccer stickers on LastSticker under this same username for the past few years. All those and most of the pins are I storage while our house is being built - closing 1/31. Until then we're at my daughters with our almost 3 year old granddaughter (loves Snow White and Anna/Elsa) and almost year old grandson (loves the hot dog dance), so only a few pins to trade for now.

See y'all around and happy New Years!

Welcome! It's hard to say which can be more addictive, pin trading, Disney, or cruising, but we're glad you found the hobby and happy to have you as part of our community. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back