• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Howdy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy!

keustone28

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Evening all!!
My name is Steve, and Im from Charlotte NC. I am a happily married father of two sons, who just got back last week from their first trip to Disney World. The last time I was in Disney was 1977, and the last time I was in Orlando was in August and September of 1986,and that was for boot camp. I swore when I shipped out for NAS Meridian, that I'd never set foot in the state of Florida ever again... Suffice it to say, that was 13 years before I got married, and had kids! :p So this trip was special on quite a few levels for me!

I dont believe they had pin trading when I was a kid, but my wife picked up on it as we prepared for our trip, and both my boys quickly took to it. We were there at Halloween and went to Mickeys Not so scary Halloween party, but I was having serious back issues, and we did not get any of the pins at the party. However, a really nice manager at the big shop on main street took pity on me the next day, and after showing her photos on my iphone from the party the previous night, she allowed me to purchase a few pins. Being that i was new to it, I didn't know what to ask for, so we told her whatever she had handy. So now, Im trying to get a complete set via ebay.

Anyway,thanks for allowing me to come on board, and I promise not to ask many stupid questions!

Welcome aboard, ashore, or hehe wherever you are!! And don't be afraid to ask the stoopid questions. Those are our favorites!!!

Aloha Steve and Welcome! :wavey:

I agree with what everyone said about 'no stupid questions.' Feel free to ask any questions you may have ... if you don't ask them, you'll never get the answers. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back