• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I am looking for Pin 73016: WDW - WDW 10th Pin Trading Anniversary Promotion - CHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for Pin 73016: WDW - WDW 10th Pin Trading Anniversary Promotion - CHIP

Rocke01

love to pin trade!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
321   0   0
I am looking for Pin 73017: WDW - WDW 10th Pin Trading Anniversary Promotion - Donald for an 11 year old boy who only needs this pin to finish his collection. He will even take a scrapper of this pin but I would like to get him the real thing if I can. Please help me get this pin for this little boy. He is so into Disney and Pins it would make his day. He already put his other pins in a frame and just needs this one now. (He did need 5 but I had the other 4 he wanted). Thanks in advance for the consideration...

HE NOW HAS DONALD BUT I MESSED UP AND SENT DALE INSTEAD OF CHIP SO HE STILL NEEDS CHIP TO COMPLETE HIS SET!

Last edited:
If you don't find one pretty soon let me know and I'll give you the one from my collection. Then I'll try to find another. Mine are not scrappers. Keep me posted.

My 10 year old son has it for trade. I know it is real because we opened it on our cruise in 2010. Let me know if you still need it.

Thanks to Spiffie and her son Kevin is now the proud owner of the Donald pin he was looking for. I did make a mistake and sent Dale instead of Chip so he still needs Chip from WDW to complete his set but that is the only one and I am working on it. A GREAT BIG THANK YOU to Spiffie for the help, Margaret for offering to split up her set and Judy for sending out trade requests for this little boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back