• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

RAKed! I am not worthy!!!!!!! I have been hit with kindness on all sides!!!!

RAKed! I am not worthy!!!!!!! I have been hit with kindness on all sides!!!!
I owe @CanaDaLE , @starry_solo and @jadeites-lady an apology for how long it has taken me to post these pictures.

In my Secret Santa RAK Tina sent me these wonderful things. These packets have made a couple 2 wonderful dinners so far. I love the Figment Pin.
317509493_3408340696156082_1419697673173856232_n.jpg

So @starry_solo and @jadeites-lady sent me the wonderful backpack from above. However, I missed a few packages that were in the box, because the backpack held my attention. I had to be told I was about to throw away pins. I am glad I was told before these beauties made it into the trash can.

317267777_3310642482512124_4648080653296253435_n.jpg

New goal: Find those tiki room pins
They are so cool!
They are really great. They are either purchase with purchase or gift with purchase many years ago. I had them all at one time before my pin bags were stolen. They are really great pins and now mean more since my husband proposed to me in the Tiki Room.

Back