• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PIN ID I can't find this pin on Pinpics

Status
Not open for further replies.
PIN ID I can't find this pin on Pinpics

arowe15

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
c789f44d20a6c4ee612aee429ea57cd1.jpg

4145dda284de84cc0528c996f4d6a60c.jpg

Any help would be appreciated. I've looked but maybe I over looked it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't find it on PinPics either - it may not be in their database - but there's a listing for this pin on eBay that identifies it as Shanghai Resort Mid-Autumn Booster - Minnie Icon Silhouette. I don't think I'm allowed to link directly to the listing, but just enter that into the search bar and you'll find it.

I can't find it on PinPics either - it may not be in their database - but there's a listing for this pin on eBay that identifies it as Shanghai Resort Mid-Autumn Booster - Minnie Icon Silhouette. I don't think I'm allowed to link directly to the listing, but just enter that into the search bar and you'll find it.

Thank you so much for your help. I'll definitely go look for this one on eBay.

A lot of Shanghai pins aren't on PinPics, so you can add it yourself!

Cool! That is a good thing to know. I actually just got about 4 Shanghai pins. And I was really worried they were counterfeit pins because I couldn't find anything on them. I know one person mentioned that this pin was a scrapper pin. Should I just give up on trying to find the rest of the set?

Cool! That is a good thing to know. I actually just got about 4 Shanghai pins. And I was really worried they were counterfeit pins because I couldn't find anything on them. I know one person mentioned that this pin was a scrapper pin. Should I just give up on trying to find the rest of the set?

You might wanna try some other search terms but if not, I'd submit it with the info you know. If there is an existing entry, yours will not be approved.

You might wanna try some other search terms but if not, I'd submit it with the info you know. If there is an existing entry, yours will not be approved.

That's great advice. I appreciate it. And I'll do that with this pin.

Ive never seen this pin but wow do I like it! I want that pin in my collection so let me know if you find it on pinpics so I can add it to my wants list!

Is this one of those pins in the lot you said you bought on eBay on another thread?

Yes. I'm trying to see if there are any real counterparts so I can get the real ones. Definitely not trying to pass these off as real. But it's a beautiful scrapper.

Yes. I'm trying to see if there are any real counterparts so I can get the real ones. Definitely not trying to pass these off as real. But it's a beautiful scrapper.

Oh it's a scrapper? In that case, you prob shouldn't add it to PinPics I think (since ppl will use that entry as a reference for real authentic pins)... idk maybe some other ppl have differing opinions?

Oh it's a scrapper? In that case, you prob shouldn't add it to PinPics I think (since ppl will use that entry as a reference for real authentic pins)... idk maybe some other ppl have differing opinions?

Yeah, I probably wont add it. Someone on another thread said that they scrapped a lot of the Shanghai pins. Does anyone know why?

Yeah, I probably wont add it. Someone on another thread said that they scrapped a lot of the Shanghai pins. Does anyone know why?

I have no idea why they keep on scrapping Shanghai Disney pins, but here are some scrappers (read the description on ebay and when they say they got them by trading at WDW or DLR, it's pretty much a given):

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

This entire set has been scrapped:

s-l500.png

FYI: this is the actual set of the one you are inquiring about:

s-l1600.jpg

I have no idea why they keep on scrapping Shanghai Disney pins, but here are some scrappers (read the description on ebay and when they say they got them by trading at WDW or DLR, it's pretty much a given):

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

This entire set has been scrapped:

s-l500.png

FYI: this is the actual set of the one you are inquiring about:

s-l1600.jpg

So I have the ship and the mountain in scrappers of the first set you mentioned. I hate that they are so beautiful but so worthless. It makes it so frustrating to try and collect Disney pins. I don't know which ones are real and which ones are not. I have a trip coming up in October and I don't want to pay for a full priced pin and then trade and get a scrapper or counterfeit.

You can actually get cheap trading pins for trading at the parks for $1.50-2 per pin plus shipping. Lots of people selling that cheap and they are authentic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back