• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! I Collect,Halloween Day, Holiday and Pixar

SOLD! I Collect,Halloween Day, Holiday and Pixar

Fins4pins

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
I have few extras to sell
I have updated the picture of the Holiday resort pins I currently have left, if you are interested in a holiday pin not in the picture let me know as I will be visiting Disney after work tomorrow.

I collect, - 0 available $20.25 each Sold
Halloween Day - 2 available 20.25 each
WDW resort pins are $20.25 each
PixarCharacter Cameos $43.00 Sold
Happy Holiday mystery box, 5 boxes available $17.10 per box.

Shipping is $4.00 for US shipping for the first pin, then $0.50 per additional. FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Please be sure to mention this in your comments so I can provide proper shipping.cost.
4e98201d33e1e7466d7505073664db6e.jpg

2f3bd419f1b73a1dc35c3fc8c7609578.jpg

84f9df6a1c1baabcec8eab31684b7645.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Can I ask where you shopped for the resort holiday pins? My Dad is going to run down tomorrow, and I want to make it as easy as possible for him. I don't know if the resorts are still turning away people who want to park and shop. Does Pin Traders at the Springs have them?

You were referred to me by carpentrygod. I would like to purchase Belle and the Dalmatians. This is my first purchase request on DPF. Do you combine shopping?
Please send an invoice.
sharonccone@aol.com

Joe, I have an order pending from yesterday. Could I add an Ariel? I'd also like OKW Mickey,
but I didn't see it in your picture. Please let me know how much more I owe you.
Thank you! Sharon sharonccone@aol.com

Back