• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I Didnt Need Another Hobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Didnt Need Another Hobby

LavenderBats

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! My names Casie, I'm 27 and I'm from Baltimore MD. I got into pin trading on my last vacation in October to Disney World. I've amassed a small collection of pins without any real direction in where I want my collection to go.

At the moment my interests are mainly Halloween themed pins, like characters in costumes, and Stitch, also mainly Stitch in other costumes.

Not that I needed another hobby but I also collect Tsum Tsum plushes and vinyl Pops!, dress in Japanese Street Fashion, Cosplay, and DisneyBound.

Welcome to DPF and to your new hobby!
Here's a fair warning, pins are very expensive. However, the people you meet and converse with is so worth it!
If you have any questions, feel free to Message me. :)

Annakin McG :)

Welcome! I agree, pins are expensive! We started out with hidden mickeys and then graduated from there. Sis & I probably have at least 1000 pins in our collections and 200+ for trade.

Well, too bad, you got a new, fabulous hobby! Welcome to the board! We're a pretty warm and fuzzy group here and always glad to see new blood. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back