• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I have a question for the mods here

I have a question for the mods here

tiggermickey

DPF Nut
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
1591   0   0
Hi Guys
I was wondering..are we going to have some kind of swap forum..kinda like the"board"Dizpins had??I loved doing the Pass It Forwards.zaps and theme ones
If you need someone to help you,i could..thats no problem....we could have contests posted as well...we could call it something diff too

Just a thought

Thanks...and I love it here!:)

Judy:rofl:

Hi Judy!

Definitely! We've been thinking about adding our own Zaps/PinPass forum for a while, and one will definitely materialize in the near future :) We will definitely let you know and would very likely need some help to moderate it :)

Thanks for the suggestion!

Hey Jusy, they started one already (or now they have one)
Its a little different, you sign up and the person above you sends you a pin.
Hope to se you there.

You will always be a special friend because you were my first trade.
You have a lot of faith in people and I know you are a lot of traders first trade.
If it were not for you, who knows if anyopne would have traded with us.

And for those who dont know you, just wait till they do trade with you.
BOMB proof packing. Jusy is not "THE QUEEN OF WRAP" for nothing.

See ya on the trade boards.......

Back