• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I need a HUGE favor...

I need a HUGE favor...

norlando319

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I have a friend who works at two resorts in WDW - Coronado Springs and Polynesian.

She wasn't able to get the Happy Holidays 2013 pins for those resorts (and to tell the truth, I need one of each for my collection, too, but mine will come second to hers).

I'd really like to find someone with extras who is willing to make a trade, or sell for a fair price.

I would like two of each (one for my collection, and one for her) but would be thrilled with one of each to give her as a gift!

Please PM or email me if you can help!

Thanks, in advance!

UPDATE - As of 04-Feb, I have been able to acquire one Coronado pin. I am still looking for one more Coronado, and two Polynesian...

Nick

Last edited:
Thank you for the PMs, ladies!

I am following up on both of them. My preference is to find someone who wants to trade for them, but I will buy them if I must. ;-)

Of course, I'd like to buy them from someone trustworthy, so I can be FAIRLY certain they aren't junk/scrapper/counterfeit pins - that's why I tend to stay away from the auction sites... :lol:

So, your tips on DPF people who may have them are appreciated!

Back