• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! I need some Character Connection Puzzle Pins

SOLD! I need some Character Connection Puzzle Pins

Clevergirl

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, everyone!
I need to buy (unfortunately I do not have much to trade) some Character Collection Puzzle Pins from the following sets:
1. Cinderella (I need four of those plus the chaser pieces). Please let me know if you have any!
2. Lion King (I need 5 of those plus Simba - chaser piece). Please let me know if you have any!
3. The Villains (I need Maleficent and Ursula)
4. Aladdin ( I need the 2 Chaser Pieces)
5. Christmas Carols (I need Scrooge and Tiny Tim, chaser piece)
6. Sleeping Beauty (I need Maleficent)
If anybody would like to help me with these pins, please feel free to contact me.
I would appreciate anyone's help!
Talk to you soon!

It looks like I have Tiny Tim.

I have a bunch of others. Will have to run downstairs to see what I have on the boards.
b1476648af992427c83a95d9b3885056.jpg

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Thank you very much for your reply.
I already have these pins. The one I am looking for is Tiny Tim together with Scrooge on the same pin! If you think you have or can find that, please feel free to contact me
Thanks again anyway and stay safe!
:chip:

Back