• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I Need Traders for Our Project!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Need Traders for Our Project!

showmethepins

Gotta Find Mickey Pins!
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hi All, this is Jared from Show Me The Pins. Our project goes live on Saturday and I'm exploring the option of purchasing a bunch of traders to help me get started. I'm not sure exactly how much of our $100 budget I want to spend on traders yet, but if anyone has pins that they could sell at a cheap price please e-mail me at jared.romaine@showmethepins.com. Thanks for your support, and be sure to check back daily once our project starts at www.showmethepins.com!

Just bumping this since our project starts tomorrow! Depending on pin quality I can pay up to $2 per pin, shipped. I would need to know which pins are being included. Thanks!

please take a look at my pins for sale post. I will sell any of my $2 pins for $2.00 including shipping.

Thanks Tiki. I'll take a look and let you know. It may be a couple of days as I am trying to make a few trades over the next few days...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back