• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I want to buy 101 Dalmatian Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to buy 101 Dalmatian Pins

trishelleblackwell

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new here, and someone referred me here for this. I'd like to extend my collection. If you are interested in selling me a 101 Dalmatian pin, or need one from Disney (I live in Orlando) and want to trade, let me know! I have about 40 so far, but send me a link to which ones you're selling. Thanks!

I have an extensive 101 Dalmatian collection. Check my traders and see if there are any you are interested in and perhaps we could set up a trade. I do not generally sell my traders but for the right price I might consider it.

I have a bunch of Cruella pins for sale, but I only have two of the dalmatians themselves. Here are the two, with prices.

Pin 32037: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - 101 Dalmatians (Roger & Anita) $15
Pin 68867: DSF- Beloved Tales - Walt Disney's 101 Dalmatians $22

If you are interested in either, please PM me.

Hi,

I am new here also. Love this site! I have a LE 250 Cruella in car [Pin Pics 30785] and also the "wedding" of Pongo and Perdita from DA LE 1000. $15.00 EACH PLUS $2.00 SHIPPING. PM ME IF INTERESTED.

Last edited:
i thinks i have just 1 set of dalmatiens ...

and 2 - 3 pins ...

dalmatiens are hard to find ...

look on the site les1001tresors.free.fr .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back