• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! I want to trade! USA address! Picture heavy.

SOLD! I want to trade! USA address! Picture heavy.

Snoffsan

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
So I will be going to WDW for 2 weeks in February and would love to do some trading before I go now that I have the chance to have things shipped to a USA address while there. And also being able to ship domestic with tracking an all.

So please look at our traders. the pink bag are my girls bag but they want to trade as well so Ill just add it all. My pinpics is mostly up to date if you rather look there: PINPICS ID Snoffsan

As usual we are looking for PODMs (even fantasy ones, still miss a few of those), Olaf, Minnie, mostly Minnie dressed as, Minnie and Mickey valentine or love themed, Vintage Minnie or just other cute Minnie pins I dont have even if Im a bit picky with Minnie pins outside of those themes, Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, and then we have those collections that we say we dont collect but really do like Chip and Dale, "Twins" themed (Si and Am, Gemini, the step sisters and so on) and Christmas. I think that was all of them for now but hey we are open to other pins as well. Who knows, maybe 2018 is the year we start one more collection LOL (the bold ones are our main collections)

We are also looking for park traders for the trip so would consider trading grab bags as well)

And here are photos of most of our traders:

0Qe1q6m.jpg

BE9LeU5.jpg

HJs6OUb.jpg

m5cUCoq.jpg

4utBxyo.jpg

sSqTGad.jpg

y3sqlgK.jpg

bthbhH4.jpg

giBnrj8.jpg

YZtKMIp.jpg

TVShtzZ.jpg

NvioLJq.jpg

OeBez38.jpg

x3CwniM.jpg

KGZeVzV.jpg

lVN4768.jpg

SLMTlxg.jpg

5hRV1LX.jpg

wzWc1zY.jpg

Lets trade!!!

732OFFO.jpg

3abq5Tb.jpg

tyi9SGM.jpg

lwn8dLh.jpg

slYjoZh.jpg

ZsGvuuu.jpg

These are som OE Paris pins that I will order before I go. I could order extra for trade or I would also consider taking orders if anyone wants to buy any. Shipping not included in price. Sorry I dont know what shipping will be since I dont live in US but Dawny has paypal shipping so Im sure she will help me with the best porrible price and you probably know better than me how much it will be.

4Y6dzCY.jpg

zQTwM2i.jpg

h7x4Wgk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I still need some of those OE LK pins you have, I'll have to take a look through my traders tonight! ;P

Sent from my Robin using Tapatalk

Oh! I like the Genie Poof pin! (middle one in the Aladdin set toward the end). I'll take an updated pic of my traders shortly. :)

Ooh, that Fanta Simba pin! :) And I don't need them, but I think those are the only Quest for Camelot pins I have ever seen.

I've put my trade assist back on for you to look through.

Hi Elin, I'd be interested in the Minnie kissing Mickey in heart LE 400, dumbo poster, dole whip (in daughters' book), and belle home video (if you're breaking up the set).

You can see my traders on pinpics: watzshakinbacon

Yaya for some replies! Will look through pinpics or you can send or post pics traders if you rather do that. My email is forsmark@hotmail.com if someone rather would do it like that.

Those Swedish Aladdin pins are cool, right! Ive had a few over the years but this is the first time I have a whole set. I think those are the whole set at least. And I think Im the only one trading most of them so if anyone collects Jasmine this might be your only chance at these! :)

Hi Elin, I would love to trade for the latest DS UP! pin if it’s still available? I wanted to order it for a friend but was in hospital and it sold out. My pinpics is the same as my username here :)

Back