• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I was zapped by Jenn (schmeg101), thank you Jenn.

ZAPPED! I was zapped by Jenn (schmeg101), thank you Jenn.

leopardpolkadotspots

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
I have been having a really awful time trading with some members from PinPics. Two traders in the past month have sent me the wrong pins then fobbing me off with nonsense, one even did not bother to reply! My topic post is here -
http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?3877-A-duplicated-trade-(

I was supposed to be getting a LE Scar pin in a trade from a trader but was sent the wrong pin, a Scar pin I already owned, and because I thought I was getting the LE Scar pin I put it on to my 'trades' list, silly I know, but I like to be organised so I don't have to waste time hunting around for pins on pinpics etc.. And in return, I promised the LE Scar pin to Jenn (schmeg101) and I would trade the DLRP Happy Valentine's Day Snow White 2007.

Sadly, as I was sent the wrong pin by and a load of nonsense in emails from this trader, I had to email Jenn and explain that I got sent the wrong pin.

Today, I had just got back from food shopping with my mother to find several packages (pins, of course :p) inside the door. One of the packages contained a lovely message and this pin from Jenn...
pin51871
http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=52349&sid=4384.1302096555.v2 Pin 51871: DLR - Happy Valentine's 2007 - Snow White

I am so thrilled with this pin, thank you so much Jenn, you have cheered me up as well as restored my faith in trading pins. This is a lovely early 21st birthday present :)

Thank you so much, Jenn x

Back