• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I'm Back, need info

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Back, need info

Mahrii

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Hey guys,

I was wondering if someone could direct me to where I can find info about the WDW event countdown pins. I started out at last year's event and then didn't hear anything for a few months, then my life went crazy and now I am so lost.

I want to get back into the hobby really badly, as a completionist I feel lost and discouraged, there are so many pins I don't even know have come out and with all the changes with DPF I am really overwhelmed.

I really want to concentrate on 3 things for now:
1. Frozen
2. Countdown pins to WDW event
3. Little mermaid (or perhaps my WDI characters in sorcerer hats)

Thanks again for directing me in the right direction, and thanks for all the good wishes and pixie dust regarding my brother in law, he is still in critical condition in a coma.

TIA
Mahrii

Welcome back!

for frozen, it's good because prices are going down! :)

characters r in sorcerer hats: a few have come out at the WDW event and elsewhere. Do you remember where you left off?

countdown I think you just check WDW pin page which is just a single flyer now

Welcome back! I don't know if you have been following much but I have bad news to a "completest". At my count there are now more than 200 Frozen pins :poke:. I know how active you were on DPF, so if anyone can do it, it's you! Best of luck :)

Thanks everyone, so is the old pinpics site still the best place to update?

Its good prices have come down on Frozen pins, good that there are so many pins, yet bad that now I have so many to get.

Any new WDW series of pins? I miss the days we had the PODMs because its what allowed me to get my collection going.

My wants are seriously out of date since I have no idea what I have missed.

I'm hoping to head to WDW in the next couple of weeks, anything in particular I should keep my eye out for?

Missed everyone so much!!!

Hi ya! It's soooo good to see you posting again!! The old PinPics was not being updated for awhile but lately it looks to me like they are updating it a lot! I'm in Northern California so not much help with what's going on in either park ... except by reading here, lol!! Nice to have you back!! Take care, *bjr

Welcome back. As a fellow Frozen collector, I definitely share your pain with this theme. The good thing is that yes, the prices have fallen; the bad thing is that the market has been inundated with all things Frozen (I only wish that's an exaggeration).

I don't know how current Pin Pics is as I scarcely use it for one simple reason; my own account is so out of date, there's no point anymore until I update it. I tend to rely on the official site for releases (the aforementioned flyer) and write down dates of releases that are of particular importance to me.

i know it seems overwhelming, but take it one pin at a time. If anyone can do it, you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back