I'm back...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Pinfun, Oct 17, 2020 at 3:47 PM.

1. Pinfun

Pinfun Active Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Hello all - So I was pretty active on here back in the 2016 (or 17?) - 2018 timeframe. Loved the games especially, bought some, traded some, and generally just enjoyed the experience. Unfortunately a convergence of some life-issues plus succumbing to what I call Dug Syndrome (except instead of 'squirrel!' it was more like 'pretty pin!'), I had to take a break. But with pandemic sheltering, I've spent some time sorting out my collection to try to narrow down my focus (feels like my collection falls under "shiny and awesome!"); so I decided it might be time to jump back in and try to reconnect with some of my old friends and meet some new ones.

2. momin.ator

momin.ator Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    97   0   0

3. Minestar17

Minestar17 Pin Boi ;-;

0   0   0

4. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0

5. Pibbman

Pibbman Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Welcome back! What have you decided to focus on for your collection? I get where you are coming from. The Dug Syndrome hit me bad at the beginning of the pandemic but I think I am starting to work through it.

6. Lizard1515

Lizard1515 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Hi there!

Welcome back!

7. TheMickeyMouseRules

TheMickeyMouseRules Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder

Rating - 100%
    128   0   0

Replace 'squirrel' or 'pretty pin' with 'pin glitter' and you have my weakness. :)
    Glad you found your way back.

Pibbman likes this.
  8. Shelterkat

Shelterkat A Very Merry Unbirthday!

Rating - 100%
    400   0   0

9. TonkaToy

TonkaToy Scrapper Spotter!

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

Welcome back. Hope you have as much fun as you did before.
    I took a break too for a couple of years around 2008-2010 and I've had more fun this time around!

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

10. Pinfun

Pinfun Active Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

I haven't gotten it down to characters yet; I am feeling a little oversaturated on tinker bell and small world. Starting to grow my Alice collection and my Robin Hood collection but I have noticed I'm drawn more towards pins with fun features. I just acquired the final cast exclusive 3D castle pin that I was missing and I really wish I had bought the Loungefly pin where Alice has her head stuck in the house.

Ajk likes this.
  11. Ajk

Ajk Let's party like its 2019.

Rating - 100%
    112   0   0

Welcome back! I actually have that available to trade. Based on PinPics, we have one match - #30828. DM me if you would like to trade that for her.