• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

In search of Snow Queen's background plastic piece. HELP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In search of Snow Queen's background plastic piece. HELP.

jorjecroft

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys, I need your help. I got deboxed Snow Queen Elsa doll, everything is in a perfect condition and I want to rebox her to look good but background plastic piece is not included and Frozen Fever Elsa's background did not work perfectly as hands are differently positioned .As I know lot of ppl deboxed her, maybe someone can sell it to me? US/EU/UK Thank you.
CYaa0b9.jpg

I can't help because I don't have her, BUT is it possible to simply set her up in the box without the plastic piece so she looks like she's in the same pose as she would with it? I deboxed my purple Elsa and I don't like leaving her out (I don't want her to get dusty), so I tend to take her out for pictures or whatever, and just stick her back in the box after. The plastic piece is in the box, but I just set her up using the stand and kind of ignore the plastic piece. Good grief, now I am thinking this sounds stupid...anyways. I would just set her up in the box without it:)

Sorry if this rambly post sounded completely ridiculous.:p

I am also searching for this for a while now and it seems like no one is selling this part. :/ I would also have liked the frozen fever part. Eventually i just gave up because it is so difficult to find someone who can give you *only* the plastic piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back