• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

In the spirit of Halloween...wouldn't this make an AWESOME pin???

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the spirit of Halloween...wouldn't this make an AWESOME pin???

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I found this picture on tumblr:

First off...WOW!!! :eek2: How much time and effort went into this??? I hope they put something on it to make it so it doesn't break apart at all!!! This definitely took talent and patience! :bowdown:

Second...wouldn't this be a great pin!!! Bronze like pins of leaves with Disney scenes!!! NBC could definitely be Halloween, but they could do a Autumn set of all different characters/scenes with different colored metals for the leaves!?!

IDC how they did that? THAT IS BEAUTIFUL! I like the idea, they should make a set of pins retelling awesome moments from movies like that, where the pin is cut out instead of having stained glass or something like that, they could make that a new element ^_^

I love it!!!! So stunning!! You can imagine a tangled on with lanterns or Aladdin with the cave of wonders!

-Charlie

Wow, this must've taken a lot of time and patience to complete, I wonder how many leaves they got through to make a perfect one like that?
Even though I don't collect NBC, I'd have to have this pin and any set they made. It would be stunning and look great on a light coloured pin board! Come on Disney! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back