• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW Information - WDW Super Jumbo 13 Villains - Pinpic 96498

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you doubt its authenticity? Has this pin sold many times for cheap prices out of China, Hong Kong, or well-known scrapper dealers on the bay?

Many traders questioned this pin awhile back. From what I know here are the details. Disney officially released these without Translucent Swirls on Ursula and Chernabog. That's the official released pin.

They then put the AP/PP versions in circulation. The AP/PP Version has translucent swirls on Ursula and Chernabog. It also DOES NOT have the "Official Pin Trading" stamp on the back, just an Empty box, and an AP stamp. When they released APs awhile back they used to just put a sticky label on the back that would state AP or PP and the edition size, where its released, and the expected release date. Through time, these labels start to peel off, which leaves the back blank and no "Official Trading" stamp. Hope this eases your mind. Check if there is a PP or AP stamp on the back somewhere.

This pin is way to big with many layers + screen print layers for a company to scrap. They would lose more than what they hope for.

Seeing as it's one of my holiest of Grails I'd love to trade for it :D
Feel free to check my PinPics , traders are fully up to date , but I doubt I'll have anything approaching an equal trade

Many traders questioned this pin awhile back. From what I know here are the details. Disney officially released these without Translucent Swirls on Ursula and Chernabog. That's the official released pin.

They then put the AP/PP versions in circulation. The AP/PP Version has translucent swirls on Ursula and Chernabog. It also DOES NOT have the "Official Pin Trading" stamp on the back, just an Empty box, and an AP stamp. When they released APs awhile back they used to just put a sticky label on the back that would state AP or PP and the edition size, where its released, and the expected release date. Through time, these labels start to peel off, which leaves the back blank and no "Official Trading" stamp. Hope this eases your mind. Check if there is a PP or AP stamp on the back somewhere.

This pin is way to big with many layers + screen print layers for a company to scrap. They would lose more than what they hope for.

This is my pin.

It's the belly of ursula and chernabog that makes me doubt.

Thanks for your answer ^^

Sorry but i want to keep this pin for my collection.
I'm sorry , I misunderstood your post . You traded for it , not you wanted to trade it .
Like others have already said , I'd be extremely surprised if this pin ended up being faked . It's simply too many elements to make it worthwhile for the fakers

Hi! Please check all around the back of the pin, sometimes near the bottom or top corners. Look for an AP/PP stamp It might be small.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back