• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Is PinPics down

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was having a problem too. It seems like it works a little better now, but still getting some white screens.

I mostly cannot get the home page to come up. It will appear periodically and then when I start clicking around it will go to the "Can't reach this page" error message.

Last edited:
Hey,

is anyone else having trouble with pinpics? I just can't log on/even load the website, it all loads blank aside from the log in box, when I do try to log in it just says its unable to load!

When I signed up and had to verify my account when I clicked the link it told me my account wouldn't verify but then let me log in numerous times so I'm unsure if its me or pinpics as a general:eeyore:

It worked yesterday morning but by afternoon it was down. I tried again today but still no luck. Keep getting dropped server message.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Logged on, checked for new pins, then my collection, then my wants- "can't reach that page" and white screen again.

I can sometimes get to the home screen, then when I log in I get a white screen of death :( Do we have an ETA on when this is going to fix or is it even being address?

I can get the home page to come up on most tries, but still losing it after a few clicks. The gallery is just odd. Shifting between different pins.

Interesting. Maybe the are. Doing upgrades and going to have new cool features.

Hey,

is anyone else having trouble with pinpics? I just can't log on/even load the website, it all loads blank aside from the log in box, when I do try to log in it just says its unable to load!

When I signed up and had to verify my account when I clicked the link it told me my account wouldn't verify but then let me log in numerous times so I'm unsure if its me or pinpics as a general:eeyore:

It's been down since Saturday night/Sunday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back