• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Is there a get-able pin for the Live Action Cinderella film?

Is there a get-able pin for the Live Action Cinderella film?

stratasfan

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hi! Is there a pin or pins from the Live-Action "Cinderella" (the one with Cate Blanchett) that is one I would have a chance of trading for? My best friend LOVEs this movie and even had the music played at her wedding as she walked down the aisle. I would LOVE to get her a pin as an Anniversary present. Is there one that would be attainable? Or set or something?

Thanks for any thoughts!
Elizabeth

Hi! Is there a pin or pins from the Live-Action "Cinderella" (the one with Cate Blanchett) that is one I would have a chance of trading for? My best friend LOVEs this movie and even had the music played at her wedding as she walked down the aisle. I would LOVE to get her a pin as an Anniversary present. Is there one that would be attainable? Or set or something?

Thanks for any thoughts!
Elizabeth

Absolutely! Search eBay for “Cinderella live action pin” - There are quite a few in the $10-20 range. That should give you an idea of what pins to try for. :)

Here are a few:
881a646be50f188da15ad0f68d288486.jpg
514b1c8628207266999485f1e89f2a04.jpg
872623854fab0814c8af9c8c44c4e36b.jpg
17e4eada2b0a23d08e422e60eff39cdb.jpg

Best of luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are tons of them out there. The DSSH ones are pretty cheap too (be careful about fakes as I think one or two of those pins were faked).

Live action has historically not been as popular as animated... When it comes to the pins. Everyone trades differently, so be patient. Just keep trying and you will find your live action pin(s).

Back