• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Is this a fair trade? Need advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a fair trade? Need advice

huertajv

It's all about the Mouse!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
I have this pin;

Pin 82793: DLP - Pin Trading Night - Rapunzel

And I would like to know if it would be a fair trade to offer it for this pin;

Pin 67920: Disneyshopping.com Be My Valentine Stitch Pin Set Cinderella & Stitch only

If anyone is willing to make this trade, please let me know. Also, if your willing to sell it, I might be interested.

Money is tight, so I would prefer to trade but open to options.

Vicki

I'm thinking that's probably a little light. You may need to add something to the Rapunzel PTN to get the Stitch with Cinderella. :( But you never know. A huge Tangled fan may take you up on it.

i was thinking the same thing the rapunzel pin is like $50 and the cinderella is more towards the $85 range but like erudolf said if you find the right person they might jump on it

Last edited:
I've seen Belle from the Be My Valentine set go for $50 at auction on ebay (that was last year, around November-December I think). I've also seen the Rapunzel PTN go for around that price. I think with how hot Rapunzel is at the moment, and how Cinderella is one of the lesser-sought after princess, it would be a fair trade.

I also think it's a fair trade. I trades a pin that was worth about 65.00-70.00 for it but that was also about two years ago and pins went down in pricing... So that is a GOOD offer. If I had an extra I would trade... :(

The "numbers" say it is light and the edition size also points the same way. Without even checking the Bay I would say it is a little light. I would try it though... the worst thing that happens is no one will trade it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back