• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! ISO: DSSH Cats on Brooms - Yzma and Marie!

SOLD! ISO: DSSH Cats on Brooms - Yzma and Marie!

SoraPandora

Figaro Fan
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
05e7d73aaa1875f574f089650390a2f5.jpg

I love this pin set so much. When it first came out, I figured I’d just trade for the characters I collect - Figaro and Lucifer. Then I added Chesh because he’s so cute on this pin, and I collect some Wonderland characters too.

Once I had the pins in hand I realized how much I love them (they’re amongst my favorite pins in my collection!), and decided I’d love the full set. Unfortunately, in the time that’s past since they came out, their prices have skyrocketed.

I would LOVE to add the last two pins to my collection before they are absolutely impossible to get.

d57696e6e04882e3971726da80d15ee0.jpg

a042d64ddd766c4916a8656010773011.jpg

I would much prefer to trade, so if you have either of these and like any of my traders, please let me know! I’d also be happy to work out a partial trade/partial sale.

Please let me know if you can help me out!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I know how you feel, I'm still struggling with getting the few pins I need for my collections. I figure that it'll happen ... eventually ... for both of us!

In the meantime, I can try to look into the problems with the posting permissions (is anyone else having problems?), but I have a feeling it might be more of a @Cicada issue.

(( Hi, all! I hope it’s okay I’m posting under pin discussion; it seems I don’t gave permission to post under Pin Trading or Pins for Sale or Wanted right now. No idea why! ))
I moved your thread to the Marketplace since I know you're qualified to post there (here), I hope you don't mind. At the moment, I have no idea why you don't have permission, but I'll look into it (I've also tagged @Cicada in my previous post, in the event I'm unable to resolve it).

It has to do with some weird picture thing that you can't post a picture in your first thread in the marketplace, I think?

I’m sure I’ve posted in the marketplace several times in the past, so this wouldn’t be my first time. I think this might have to do with the fact that the DPF hacker used my username for a bit (along with others), and a lot of my privileges were temporarily revoked.

That would be my guess, anyway.

I’m sure I’ve posted in the marketplace several times in the past, so this wouldn’t be my first time. I think this might have to do with the fact that the DPF hacker used my username for a bit (along with others), and a lot of my privileges were temporarily revoked.

That would be my guess, anyway.

No, I meant that anyone posting in the new marketplace cannot post pictures in their first post that creates the thread.

I did the same thing as you. I only got Yzma and Cheshire because those fit my collection but I loved them so much I want the whole set now. I only need Marie and I haven’t been able to find her. Someone just offered to sell her to me for $300 but that seems to high.

Back