• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! ISO DSSH Toys for Tots pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! ISO DSSH Toys for Tots pickup

sockgnome

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
I was able to get ahold of the Lucifer Toys for Tots pin today, but since I have a Christmas collection chances are I'll be looking for the in-store releases that they are putting out over the next three days. Is anyone planning on going that will have extras for trade or sale?

I am planning on going assuming that they don't sell out before I can get there. (Most tenuous will be this coming Monday since I have a work assignment out of town in the morning and am not sure at what time I will get home. The other two weeks I can go at lunchtime shortly after they open.)

I am planning on going assuming that they don't sell out before I can get there. (Most tenuous will be this coming Monday since I have a work assignment out of town in the morning and am not sure at what time I will get home. The other two weeks I can go at lunchtime shortly after they open.)
If there ends up being a Lilo and stitch release I would hop in line behind @sockgnome if at all possible :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back