• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! ISO - Peter Pan Park Pack 3.0 pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! ISO - Peter Pan Park Pack 3.0 pins
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hey gang! Being in the UK I’m unable to get the park pack subscription box, however I’m totally in love with the Peter Pan pins that came in last month’s box and I would love to add a few of them to my collection without paying eBay prices. I’m particularly interested in the leaf Tink pin (green variant preferable) and the shadow pin (dark blue/teal variant preferable) but I’ll look at any. Thank you in advance! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I have these and I’m sure we can work something out. I for sure have the green Tink. My issue is always with finding affordable shipping to the U.K.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have these available. I'm not sure where in the UK you are, but I'm visiting the London area in October if you wanted to arrange a meet up, but I'm happy to trade by mail as well!
0fa8121e00fad36ff29fd02b0022195c.jpg

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back