• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! ISO Small World France - 2017 & 2018 Holiday Mystery Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! ISO Small World France - 2017 & 2018 Holiday Mystery Pins

stratasfan

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I am looking for two Small World Mystery pins. The France pins from the 2017 and 2018 mystery sets:

RS_R1172a64625.png
RS_Rb69c0dc51f.png

I had a trade all lined up for the 2017 French one, but in the end it fell through, as the other party can't find it! Totally understandable, but now I am really wanting to trade for one still! So, I thought I would post on here, in hopes that someone has one or both of these and would like to trade! I'd LOVE to work out a trade! As far as I know, this particular design for the little French girl only appears on these two pins. It is kind of sentimental to me, as this looks like one of my super-special dolls who looks just like this and is French! So, I'd like both eventually!

I have some pins for trade that aren't on PinPics yet:

SDR Hulk Logo
Disney Films Mystery - Beauty and the Beast Chaser LE 600
Loungefly Pascal in dress
Loungefly bows - Mulan, Pocahontas, Merida
Loungefly princess dresses - Belle Gold, Mulan Matchmaker, Tiana Wedding
Loungefly Hercules lightening Bolt
Loungefly Pua walking
Loungefly Carl and Ellie Mailbox
Loungefly Stitch and Scrump Best Friends 2-pc. Heart
What's My Name? Cast Exclusive Badge - Beast
Nesting Dolls - Ariel, Rapunzel
Adventure is out there! Hot Air Balloon - Rapunzel
134562 - Aloha from Aulani
135316 - Lion King in mini-VHS case (have one in the case and one not in the case!)

So, if you have one in your traders and would like to consider trading . . . I would LOVE to hear form you!

Thanks in advance!
Elizabeth

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back