• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING ISO Tiny Kingdoms Pins

TRADING ISO Tiny Kingdoms Pins

Haunted575

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
6f8615a60db115a787b566ab2bca5305.jpg

Does anyone have this pin for trade? Asking for a friend- my Donald Nuimo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a9893eb02a22c944d0fcd10b0fad761b.jpg

I’ve changed the name of this thread to cast a wider net for anyone who is trading any tiny kingdom pins. My Donald and Daisy nuimos have decided to start a pin collection.

I have a few under my trades in the Pin trading database. I think I have some more recent ones too. I'd have to check.

This is absolutely adorable and such a great idea! Aww, I kinda want to do this for one of my plushies now too. xD

But if I find that Donald pin, I'll try to get it so your Donald Nuimo can have his proper name tag. :3

This is absolutely adorable and such a great idea! Aww, I kinda want to do this for one of my plushies now too. xD

But if I find that Donald pin, I'll try to get it so your Donald Nuimo can have his proper name tag. :3

The Donald name tag pin is his grail ISO

You should def start a lanyard for your plushie. It’s fun!

The Donald name tag pin is his grail ISO

You should def start a lanyard for your plushie. It’s fun!

Aww, he even has a grail pin too!

I’m already thinking of how I should do this, lol. How did you make their lanyards? :eek:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Aww, he even has a grail pin too!

I’m already thinking of how I should do this, lol. How did you make their lanyards? :eek:

2111981ffe220bb430e5655b9e4a4990.jpg

Nothing fancy and so sewing involved.

I just used what I had on hand so the bath and bodyworks ribbon did the trick!

Oh, awesome! I hope I can find some ribbon around the house still. Now I’m regretting the piece I threw out some time ago thinking I probably wouldn’t need it. OTZ

Also, it seems they’ve released a Daisy name tag now too! Hopefully that will be easier to find. :)

Hoping that both Donald and Tigger get their pins! That's so cute!!

I've been making lanyards for 18" dolls and Build-a-Bear lately but hadn't thought of nuiMOs! So, here's my Stitch modelling a grosgrain lanyard with velcro closure where it meets at the bottom in front.
If anyone would like one of these, I have enough for four or five (and might have ribbon for more if needed, would need to dig through some bins!). They'd be . . . $5.00.
I think Lakoa (aka Stitch) might need some pins! I had no idea Tiny Kingdom would work for them. Cool!

i.php

Oh, awesome! I hope I can find some ribbon around the house still. Now I’m regretting the piece I threw out some time ago thinking I probably wouldn’t need it. OTZ

Also, it seems they’ve released a Daisy name tag now too! Hopefully that will be easier to find. :)

Thanks for the heads up on Daisy name tag. I had to look the box up on the bay… and there are two of the nephews available in the same box!

@Haunted575
Is Donald still looking for his grail?
a6316ad2960a757f23cb6d55647896b6.jpg

Is Violet trading?
emoji1787.png
emoji23.png
Eventually! But first she hopes to post an updated pic of her collection after she gets some new TK pins. Then maybe she'll be up to trade. ;)

ETA:
Does anyone have these 2 Tiny Kingdom pins? They’re from the red boxes!
I don't think I've come across these yet, but I'll keep an eye out for you. :)

Last edited:
@Haunted575
Is Donald still looking for his grail?
a6316ad2960a757f23cb6d55647896b6.jpg

Eventually! But first she hopes to post an updated pic of her collection after she gets some new TK pins. Then maybe she'll be up to trade. ;)

OMG Yes Donald is still looking for his grail! If you are trading it Donald has many tiny kingdom traders and will make it worth your while.

Violet had recently made a fun trade with Donald…
fc57511271ccb3cc5ba0c1f2ade9ff44.jpg

…but she hadn’t expected to get her own lanyard and some extra zaps! She’s super grateful! Look how cute it is!
f6846f4c3cad2a89d45b8242c7fd170a.jpg

Sadly she’s a bit too small to fit it, but she wanted to take a picture with it on anyway!

The lanyard fit Baymax quite well, so Violet let him have it. He ended up switching out the TK pins for his own…
afe43be477da8ed925ca15fca4b06b97.jpg

…while Violet claimed them for her own board! Look how full it’s become! :D
c09d88cb29a4ecef93bda4d235de5e45.jpg

Violet managed to get a few duplicates from the Aladdin lamp series that she’d like to trade, but as she’s expecting two boxes from the newest set, she’ll wait until then to post her traders (since she now actually has some, lol) and board updates.

ISOs
9e0845bfbf175cfb66f3d604085a62cc.jpg

I suppose Violet would like to find her baby brother too, but I’m currently reserving TK traders for these until I’ve found them. Particularly the Off the Page. Sorry, Vi.

Last edited:
A

…but she hadn’t expected to get her own lanyard and some extra zaps! She’s super grateful! Look how cute it is!
d6f5fc15d1d7c6e4a1d3cbfdf6d641d1.jpg

Sadly she’s a bit too small to fit it, but she wanted to take a picture with it on anyway!

The lanyard fit Baymax quite well, so Violet let him have it. He ended up switching out the TK pins for his own…
796cc946aa495656d9e702c1ec46a585.jpg

Violet managed to get a few duplicates from the Aladdin lamp series that she’d like to trade, but as she’s expecting two boxes from the newest set, she’ll wait until then to post her traders (since she now actually has some, lol) and board updates.

ISOs

I suppose Violet would like to find her baby brother too, but I’m currently reserving TK traders for these until I’ve found them. Particularly the Off the Page. Sorry, Vi.

Are the pins on Violet's board available for trade? I have Genie's Lamp available for trade.

d6f5fc15d1d7c6e4a1d3cbfdf6d641d1.jpg

796cc946aa495656d9e702c1ec46a585.jpg

ISOs

This is so fun, I love it!

HI All,

Well isn't this just a FUN Thread.

So, I've been trading TK's for TK's while pin trading with Guests at the benches by Westward Ho at DLd recently. I might be able to assist with members TK Wants.

I wonder if I should start a separate Thread, with a "TK Wants- List Here" - unless there already is one.

Okay, Feedback appreciated!

Violet's new pins came in the other day~! So here's a board update:
cac7e95c43fb19f3511bcfdd5ea30040.jpg

Are the pins on Violet's board available for trade? I have Genie's Lamp available for trade.
Most on that board were keepers, though she now has another board with her traders (see below).

Top two rows are duplicates so they're non-picky traders.
*Middle row is probably UFT, but I'm kind of waffling between trading or keeping those. ^^;
Bottom is overflow keepers.
62f5085b1da79c6cb6c25b23c7ece6f2.jpg

*Haunted Mansion clock was meant to be a trader but I've since become more attached to it the longer I have it. And since it seems a bit HTF... I'd probably have to be offered both Off the Page and another ISO to persuade me to part with it. :p

HI All,

Well isn't this just a FUN Thread.

So, I've been trading TK's for TK's while pin trading with Guests at the benches by Westward Ho at DLd recently. I might be able to assist with members TK Wants.

I wonder if I should start a separate Thread, with a "TK Wants- List Here" - unless there already is one.

Okay, Feedback appreciated!
Haha, yeah, this thread is basically our nuimos/plushies trading TK pins. :p I think I'm having a bit too much fun with that. xD

There was another TK post in the Discussions board that was a more conventional trading thread: Tiny Kingdom Trading Thread

But an organized list of ISOs that you use to help track down specific TK pins at the parks for members here would be appreciated, I'm sure. :3 (That is, if I'm understanding your suggestion correctly?)

Last edited:
Back