• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! ISO wdi Herc Valentine's pin

SOLD! ISO wdi Herc Valentine's pin

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
Hey gang! Like several others, I'm after the new Herc and Meg pin. Please let me know if you have it for trade. Happy to do multiple pins. :)

Can also do pickup credit. :)
3f388de04faaa2bf3744b22b7af4d267.jpg

Pinpics: Merlin_Emrys

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I'll keep my eyes out! Are you only looking to trade for it? You should get it first, since you want it more/are way more forgiving. xD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll keep my eyes out! Are you only looking to trade for it? You should get it first, since you want it more/are way more forgiving. xD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup, just trading if I can help it. Don't get paid until next week and haven't been paid since Dec 8. #adjuncthell

But no need to play priority! If you spot it and you want it, you get it! :3 I can play the long game. XD

I suppose I'll sneak into third on the waiting list. Only see one on everyone's favorite secondary market auction site for a whopping $150! Yeah, no thank you. I already went the secondary market price route on the "Kiss the Girl" for the little one in charge.

I suppose I'll sneak into third on the waiting list. Only see one on everyone's favorite secondary market auction site for a whopping $150! Yeah, no thank you. I already went the secondary market price route on the "Kiss the Girl" for the little one in charge.
They're selling on FB for pretty standard $80. Still can't afford it for now, but that's better than auction sites.

They're selling on FB for pretty standard $80. Still can't afford it for now, but that's better than auction sites.

That's still out of the price range I'm willing to go also, but not terrible considering. Can you PM me the FB group? I typically don't use FB (or IG) but the prices seem to generally be better.

That's still out of the price range I'm willing to go also, but not terrible considering. Can you PM me the FB group? I typically don't use FB (or IG) but the prices seem to generally be better.
Pin Junkies is the most reliable group I think. :)

Back