• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

It All Started With A 4YO and A Hidden Mickey...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It All Started With A 4YO and A Hidden Mickey...

Counselor

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Sparing you all the love WDW back story of my daughter discovering pins and the two of us deciding we needed "more" ... We are now ... Here.

d97e61eedc1c762bb984fe6184e69e5f.jpg

I have been mulling over how to mount my pins for display in the shadow boxes I bought this past summer ... Foam core is too thick, poster board to thin ...

Inspired by you all here with your amazing and stunning pin boards ... This past weekend I decided to really try to figure this out and chopping up a priority mail box seemed like the perfect thickness of cardboard. That was my Eureka pinboard moment.

Our pooh and friends board/case that still has a bit of room and is one of our favorites. I only stabbed my fingers four times making this ...

2798e3cae388eb06d5a9d2821f6e3d4a.jpg

1a87b7dec05a02180e06dabffaea9dac.jpg

Our favorite, is no doubt our Tink and small castle collection. Many did not make the cut and with the collection continuing to grow, I am sure we will build another board or two...

b51e00f5ab4ecae3c8f2bc1352478d97.jpg

These last two are my babies. Sword in the Stone is my GOAT Disney movie ... No contest. A little over a year ago, I had NONE of these pins. Many here helped this grow into what it is and I am grateful! The top left corner is reserved for the new WDI Mim pin ...

6f62cb3f9ad9204d1a64d004bddb1220.jpg

This last board represents my profession as a counselor and similarly themed pins :) along with my ultimate grail pin the Eeyore and Owl Therapy pin. :)

a455c1dc2ed59d10b90f53d01a3e88f9.jpg

fc0bc84cf76cea1c29cded5c73bff108.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice pins. Congrats on your collection. It's funny how a little one can get the ball rolling. We got in this hobby as a fun family thing to do at the park. We do not trade to much but we love to collect. Best of luck to you and your family.

WWWDD

These are incredible! I love all of them! Naturally, I adore the SitS collection (though I spy some empty space...hrm....XD) And I love love love the Counseling collection! Too amazing! Congrats on your amazing collections! <3

~Merlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back