• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

It was true!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was true!!!

simbanino

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
195   0   0
so i saw some post of people finding AP pins at WDW this past week so i decided to out of nowhere go to WDW yesterday just for the day, and guess what? it was true. i went to epcot, and magic kingdom and i found 6 Amazing AP pins. so it was worthy, i normally don't do one day round trip but i got something great. one was a little mermaid, another was a nice pluto and a gorgeous goofy.

Somebody told me that they were doing that because they need space to store the new hidden mickeys but it could be not true. well anyways i will post the pins later. :)

hope you all have a great day. and i can't wait to go to Love is magical. :anxious::anxious::anxious::anxious::drool::drool::drool::drool::x::x::x::x::x:

Glad more of the good guys here are getting some of the luck and love.

Makes a memorable day does it not!!!!

You know what's really sick?

That day everyone was reporting the APs, we were at MGM. I saw a cast member with a Jessica pin on his lanyard. I thought, "That's weird, she's not usually on lanyards". So I went to trade for it, only to realize that I had left my pins in the car. Likewise, Kay and Simon had left theirs in the car, too. So I just shrugged my shoulders and went on my way.

It wasn't until I got home until I read about the AP stuff...$10 says I missed out on a Jessica AP. Ca la vie...

Do you think this whole AP finding was just a random occurrence, or could it just be usual? I am going to WDW in less than 3 weeks so I hope I can find some on lanyards, what do you think? Will there be as many APs in Epcot then too?

Has Scoop been on vacation? He usually has a ton of AP's on his lanyard but he didn't have any around Christmas just those Cast 10 round chasers. They also didn't have as many AP's at the Pin Event maybe that's why there are so many around? IDK :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back