• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: It’s a Pin Game! Low LEs, Ariel Lots, AiW Lots, Villain Lots: Game Full!

Status
Not open for further replies.
14d17c5702bdb67e09995f5dd65d2bd6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ajk
Okay, messages with payment info are all sent. Please double check my totals since I already caught a couple of errors.

I also overlooked asking players to link the paypal payment to your username by including your DPF username in the comment field in Paypal. As I link the Paypal payment with your entry I am turning your spot green, so if you paid and you are not green (I have one payment in this situation right now...), please send a DPF message with your paypal name.
Thanks!
Anne

@starry_solo here; I'll go ahead and run the randomizer since I'm here.

Please see post on first page where @Ksnuggles said she would save it for the randomizer results. I'll post the screenshot and do a copy & paste for the winners list (in order of how people are to pick their prize).

Oh and I'll post here too:

Here are the screenshots (two pictures):

c4HaonM.jpg

OwdIOPK.jpg

And here is the copy & paste (I did this first, before doing the screenshot):

List Randomizer
There were 28 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. 24) lynn99
  2. 27) Timeerkat
  3. 10) boarder010
  4. 13) slbrabham
  5. 7) khossler
  6. 9) Speedwaystar1
  7. 20) Spr175psu
  8. 5) slbrabham
  9. 28) AshleyV
  10. 8) Booger1964
  11. 18) MerlinEmrys
  12. 19) CanaDaLE
  13. 17) AlaskanMalamute
  14. 16) maiarebecca
  15. 1) jaac98
  16. 11) AshleyV
  17. 2) Ajk
  18. 22) dizpinfreak
  19. 12) Imaniceshark
  20. 3) lynn99
  21. 26) Disneychildwithin
  22. 23) Booger1964
  23. 14) Sami
  24. 4) Disneychildwithin
  25. 25) AlaskanMalamute
  26. 21) Killerslayer
  27. 6) maiarebecca
  28. 15) dizpinfreak
IP: 240.249.59.205
Timestamp: 2018-04-16 13:09:07 UTC

OK, apparently I missed that there is a grand prize so I am going to save this randomizer spot for later for the grand prize winners.

I have to head to work now, so no time to run it.

But if @Ksnuggles is on, she can run it and use this spot.

Congrats to the top of the pack.

Aaarrrggghhh! Waiting to hear on the grand prize?! Agony!! ;)
So I liked your post, but did not mean to imply I liked that you are in agony. Maybe they need a 'agree' button. I agree waiting is agony and I don't even have a horse in this race. :)

Reactions: Ajk
Ok sorry... I have been at the dentist getting a tooth pulled. Ran the randomizer for the grand prize winners... I am going to post the spots and then the pictures once I am home.

First grand prize winner is spot 18.

Second grand prize winner is spot 11.

Congrats to the winners.. @TheMickeyMouseRules here are the Grand prize winners.

@lynn99 your'e up to pick from 28 pin lots. (Post 2)

@dizpinfreak you're up to pick three (3) pins from consolation Tsum Tsum prize. (Bottom of Post 3)

@Imaniceshark you're up to pick one pin from middle of the pack prize. (Post 5)
Yesssss!
Casting a Spell - Sorcerer Mickey please!
Starting my Mickey collection this year so this can get me going!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Ok sorry... I have been at the dentist getting a tooth pulled. Ran the randomizer for the grand prize winners... I am going to post the spots and then the pictures once I am home.

First grand prize winner is spot 18.

Second grand prize winner is spot 11.

Congrats to the winners.. @TheMickeyMouseRules here are the Grand prize winners.
Aaarrrggghhh! Hearing that you didn't win either of the grand prizes?! Agony!!

(Although getting your tooth pulled is not exactly a walk in the park. Sorry to hear!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back