• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! It's Puzzling how I got such awesome friends!

ZAPPED! It's Puzzling how I got such awesome friends!

Addicted to Alice Pins

Just here for the DMI codes; y'all have gone cray
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Sooooooo for those of you who have been chilling on a mountaintop in Tibet, you may have missed the big news that I decided to add the complete Cinderella puzzle to my collection. :D

I stated my intention on January 12th and on this last day of the month, I have all of the regular edition pins! I just need to bring home the 2 chasers!!!!!

665883f95200c3081e4ae1c10dbc7062.jpg

This would not have been possible without some really amazing people that I am blessed to call friends:

Merly-My-Sweet (@MerlinEmrys) used his Pin Trader Rolodex to find me a trade for 3 of these pins.

Dawn (@Shelterkat) zapped me one of the pins.

And the dynamic duo of Connie (@Connies_Hobby) and David (@speedwaystar1) teamed up during David's vacation in Cali to track down and zap me another of the pins.

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!! I dunno what I did to deserve you, but I hope the cosmos never realizes its mistake and replaces you with the mediocre friends I deserve.

Thank you all! <3

And now ... chasers or bust!

Sooooooo for those of you who have been chilling on a mountaintop in Tibet, you may have missed the big news that I decided to add the complete Cinderella puzzle to my collection. :D

I stated my intention on January 12th and on this last day of the month, I have all of the regular edition pins! I just need to bring home the 2 chasers!!!!!

665883f95200c3081e4ae1c10dbc7062.jpg

This would not have been possible without some really amazing people that I am blessed to call friends:

Merly-My-Sweet (@MerlinEmrys) used his Pin Trader Rolodex to find me a trade for 3 of these pins.

Dawn (@Shelterkat) zapped me one of the pins.

And the dynamic duo of Connie (@Connies_Hobby) and David (@speedwaystar1) teamed up during David's vacation in Cali to track down and zap me another of the pins.

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!! I dunno what I did to deserve you, but I hope the cosmos never realizes its mistake and replaces you with the mediocre friends I deserve.

Thank you all! <3

And now ... chasers or bust!
What do the chasers look like?

Woot-Woot.... Congratulations

And, Ann...you deserve every single, Act of Love and Kindness that comes your way.

I'll never ever forget that Eleanor Bridge Zap you sent me, Never!

ENJOY...ENJOY... ENJOY

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

It's very exciting to finally complete a set! Congratulations to one of the most deserving people I know!

Checking in.

Were you and @KJackson1195 able to trade for the above?

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

:D :D :D

Even better! I will be posting something later this week, probably. But you're all off the hook on this epic pin quest, hahaha.

Back