• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I’ve also been BOO’d!

ZAPPED! I’ve also been BOO’d!

SoraPandora

Figaro Fan
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
ae5bb40c7e54703da2fdbf3d4e09db23.jpg

I just got a beautiful Halloween package from @TonkaToy! Look at all these goodies!

2fa17c21ac8984dbf869a73670bafcd2.jpg

I love the pin and I’m saving the Pocky to munch on during my next scary movie marathon. :)

dfd7e481dd78a30e261a2ab798b3baf6.jpg

Sophie got excited about the boo bucket and the cup but was a bit disappointed to find they came without a happy meal and cat sip. ;)

Thank you so much, Nina!

8c256e11e9c83a61a053bf17b4a6c7d9.jpg

22890fdc2be8545d4b04a8034778911b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yay! I'm glad you like it. I have two small items that I wanted to include but may not arrive until after Halloween. I'll send them out as soon as I can.

Happy

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Yay! I'm glad you like it. I have two small items that I wanted to include but may not arrive until after Halloween. I'll send them out as soon as I can.

Happy

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Oh my gosh, you have sent me so much already! Don’t you even think about sending me more!

But you can expect a little thank you gift in your mail box soon. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back