• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I've been Mark'ed!

ZAPPED! I've been Mark'ed!

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
So, this technically isn't a Zap, but it required so much effort, patience, and kindness, that it feels like one. So there. ;P

You all know AvatarAng1. Cuddly Kovu (everyone is their avatar image in my mind until I learn otherwise... And sometimes not even then. XD). And we all know how DSF has had my number with their recent Hercules releases. Well this joker and his angel of a mother took it to task to make this Wizard Guy's freaking month.

e525f3f855c45e509262b93e180ba09e.jpg

Look at that! Look at all that amazingness! These guys braved holiday traffic in Hollywood (which alone deserves a medal) and the throngs on DSF peoples to make get me these guys. And I genuinely cannot thank you enough.

And with that, I unveil my new Hercules case :

a4ebe93f9c1c4fd170fff8e9c61b4297.jpg

So many have helped get this collection really rolling in just about 7 months, but Mark and his family have really gone the distance to make it spectacular. (see what I did there?)

So thank you very very much, Mark. And Madre! You guys are the real MVP.

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

GASP

WOW. That looks amazing! And good job, Mark! How absolutely wonderful! (I'mma need to take that WDI Hades, tho. And that awesome KH-Style Stained Glass Meg. Ahem. Oh, and Stitch.) (JK!)

tumblr_inline_n705ebzLPb1rlpk9c.gif

I recently discovered/fell in love with that song so I couldn't pass up honoring it with a fitting gif :lol:

Congratulations! Pickups seriously feel like zaps since they come with the same kind and thoughtfulness :hug: Your collection looks amazing! ;D

GASP

WOW. That looks amazing! And good job, Mark! How absolutely wonderful! (I'mma need to take that WDI Hades, tho. And that awesome KH-Style Stained Glass Meg. Ahem. Oh, and Stitch.) (JK!)
Right!? The KH Meg pin is so awesome. I'll keep my eye out for one for you. Cause mine is never leaving my tower again. XD

tumblr_inline_n705ebzLPb1rlpk9c.gif

I recently discovered/fell in love with that song so I couldn't pass up honoring it with a fitting gif :lol:

Congratulations! Pickups seriously feel like zaps since they come with the same kind and thoughtfulness :hug: Your collection looks amazing! ;D
That song is pretty much my anthem for getting through this PhD exam. Hahah!

Hooray and Congrats!!! That just makes my day!

That and this: "(everyone is their avatar image in my mind until I learn otherwise... And sometimes not even then. XD)"
latest

Yep, this is pretty much me. ;) (I am a girl, though...)

Hooray and Congrats!!! That just makes my day!

That and this: "(everyone is their avatar image in my mind until I learn otherwise... And sometimes not even then. XD)"
latest

Yep, this is pretty much me. ;) (I am a girl, though...)
Nope, you're Russell doing the sign. XD forever. XD

Right!? The KH Meg pin is so awesome. I'll keep my eye out for one for you. Cause mine is never leaving my tower again. XD

Yeee thank you. c: I am on a mission to find all Kingdom Hearts pins! It brought me and a group of friends super close together, and with the recent passing of one.. Well, I think it's only good to collect them for her.

Hmmmmmm...Mark'ed... I like this. This pleases Mark, Mark will use this term a lot...
242cd54ce1fdec969f35a95867a97616.gif

*insert evil Scar laugh here*

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

But ... but ... YOU DON'T HAVE ROOM FOR THE 27,000 PINS COMING OUT THIS YEAR! :eek:

But in happier news, it looks great! And yay Mark and Mark's Mom!!!!!
XD there's some flex room. Hades can get his own spot if need be. And the fantasy can move out. :3 now, the real trick is making room in my budget for them. XD

Well done, Mark! That Herc collection is stunning. :eek: Suuuuper partial to the huge WDI Hades, that whole release was too gorgeous for words.

Well done, Mark! That Herc collection is stunning. :eek: Suuuuper partial to the huge WDI Hades, that whole release was too gorgeous for words.
I might have an extra, if you're wanting a particular character just let me know. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Wow, Mark/Ang! Awesome! And I looooooooove that you did it with your mom. And fantastic display, Merlin! I love seeing ppl's displays.

Awesome collection, and I totally saw what you did there! I've been listening to the soundtrack recently, and there are some really good songs that I forgot about!!

How awesome is that!
Quite the nice collection you've got going on there. Here's hoping not TOO many Herc pins will be added to the lineup this year.. Although we all know that might not be the case ;)

WOW ~ this is amazing! Kudos to Mark/mom!

Those WDI Villian pins are stunning!

Congrats Merlin ~ your collection is fantastic! I don't mind the fantasy pins. Some are really well done.

Back