• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

RAKed! I've been RAKed - Thank you!!! UPdated

RAKed! I've been RAKed - Thank you!!! UPdated

CCofRR13

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
Below are the wonderful RAK gifts I received this past week. I have been so busy at work that I did not notice that I did not receive a message telling me who the new RAK recipient was - now I know why.

Thank you so much to this entire community. I have had a wonderful year (plus) here. Thank you all for being so inviting and friendly. HUGS to all!

xaaePe.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

Last edited:
Just received an additional RAK surprise. Thanks Bruce - LOVE the Mad Hatter! Perfect addition to my AIW collection!

lCGEMi.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Received another envelope today - Thank you Tony (TBird) - what a fabulous assortment of Disney pins, jewelry, stickers and joy! LOVE everything!

haeE3a.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

Back