• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I've been Zapped by Erin!

ZAPPED! I've been Zapped by Erin!

DPF Court Jester
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Hello everyone! :D

Erin (watzshakinbacon) zapped me today! After I arrived home, I found an envelope in my mail box with the word "zap" written on the back of it! I didn't recognize the address, so I ran inside and ripped it open. I found an amazing hand made craft and a handwritten note from Erin!
cd66a10f3af84ad95c757c7071d5dc72.jpg

Simba looks awesome! I have no idea how you made it, but it really does look like you put a lot of time and effort into it. Thank you so much, the handwritten note was rather sweet! :D

I love Simba, I would like to attach him to my trading bag somehow, but I'm challenged when it comes to doing things with my hands. Unless you want to see some shadow puppets, I've always been good at that. :p

I can't thank you enough Erin, this Zap made everyone in my house gasp lol. I'll treasure it forever! :D

67c4c65dec00cac01db8410909b970b1.gif

Yay! I'm glad Simba made it to you safe and sound! It was a new type of craft for me (plastic canvas if you'd like to know), and making the pattern to make it look just right was trickier than I thought. I'm happy you like it!

I think the best way to attach it to a pin book might be to hot glue a piece of felt onto the back of Simba, and then sew or hot glue that with the felt backing onto your bag. Good luck and enjoy! :wavey:

Yay! I'm glad Simba made it to you safe and sound! It was a new type of craft for me (plastic canvas if you'd like to know), and making the pattern to make it look just right was trickier than I thought. I'm happy you like it!

I think the best way to attach it to a pin book might be to hot glue a piece of felt onto the back of Simba, and then sew or hot glue that with the felt backing onto your bag. Good luck and enjoy! :wavey:
0_0

I will figure it out, thanks for the tip! :D

Back