• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Jessica Rabbit Collections

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessica Rabbit Collections

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Wondered who all has a Jessica Rabbit collection and if anyone who does has photos? Would love to see some of your amazing collections!!! :drool: I know there are some extraordinary and jaw-dropping collections out there!:bowdown: Can not wait to see your post!

I have one- pictures coming soon, I currently don't have a photo hosting site (it's been a problem tonight, I wanted to post in the cosplay thread, too- I'll have to work on it Monday, after Mother's Day is over).

ANYWAY!

I already talked about my collection in a different thread, and said I couldn't pick one favorite: here's what I had put for my top picks...

TOP SETS/SERIES

pin33457

pin50359

pin76592

TOP INDIVIDUAL PINS

pin36770

pin41081

pin42851

BEST OF THE REST (i.e. "There's just something I really like about this pin!")

pin34336

pin36749

pin36616

pin43099

pin43686

pin43687

pin45301

pin47640

pin52791

pin65341

pin69439

pin85662

I just started pin collecting/trading about a month ago, so I don't have much. Right now, I have only 2 Jessica pins - 1950s Jessica and 1980s Jessica - with a few more on my wish list.

The three Jessica pins that I really really really want are - Jessica as Esther in Meet Me in St Louis (my most wanted Jessica pin), 1920s Jessica, and the All Dressed Up Jessica. I love the Jezebel and Breakfast at Tiffany's and Summer Stock Jessica pins too, but those Esther and 1920s and dressed up pins knock out the top three. I've gotta get my hands on that Esther pin! I love the movie and the pin is gorgeous so it makes for a must-have for me.

I'm finding that collecting Jessica pins can be a little tricky though. I've seen quite a few pins where her face, in particular, just looks weird. And that one where she is all in snow, like a snowman, is just bad and frankly, kindof creepy :)

Oh wow! Your just showing off!!!! NICE! thanks for the share!

Well, he asked- LOL! That's the bad thing about being an indecisive person...when someone asks you "what's your favorite", you're always like, "....all of them?"

I have a Top 5-10 for EVERYTHING...movies, food, books. I don't even think I have a single favorite color.

I have one- pictures coming soon, I currently don't have a photo hosting site (it's been a problem tonight, I wanted to post in the cosplay thread, too- I'll have to work on it Monday, after Mother's Day is over).

ANYWAY!

I already talked about my collection in a different thread, and said I couldn't pick one favorite: here's what I had put for my top picks...

TOP SETS/SERIES

pin33457

pin50359

pin76592

TOP INDIVIDUAL PINS

pin36770

pin41081

pin42851

BEST OF THE REST (i.e. "There's just something I really like about this pin!")

pin34336

pin36749

pin36616

pin43099

pin43686

pin43687

pin45301

pin47640

pin52791

pin65341

pin69439

pin85662

WOW!!! Ithink most of those are my TOP wants, lol!!! I can not wait to see your other photos!!! I am very indecisive as well so I totally understand!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

I just started pin collecting/trading about a month ago, so I don't have much. Right now, I have only 2 Jessica pins - 1950s Jessica and 1980s Jessica - with a few more on my wish list.

The three Jessica pins that I really really really want are - Jessica as Esther in Meet Me in St Louis (my most wanted Jessica pin), 1920s Jessica, and the All Dressed Up Jessica. I love the Jezebel and Breakfast at Tiffany's and Summer Stock Jessica pins too, but those Esther and 1920s and dressed up pins knock out the top three. I've gotta get my hands on that Esther pin! I love the movie and the pin is gorgeous so it makes for a must-have for me.

I'm finding that collecting Jessica pins can be a little tricky though. I've seen quite a few pins where her face, in particular, just looks weird. And that one where she is all in snow, like a snowman, is just bad and frankly, kindof creepy :)

Well, welcome to the club! It's a blast isn't it? I know what you mean about not having a lot; I now have five official Disney Jessicas (thanks to the wonderful Debby and Greg!!!) and one Jessica and Roger! I also have two Jessica Rabbit/Grateful Dead pins which are not official Disney, but are the reason I started collecting and I love them!!!

My top in my collection of official pins are:
Either the Jessica as Esmeralda that Debby and Greg sent for my Birthday or my Jessica Perfume Bottle Series!!!

My TOP wants (off the top of my head):
Jessica in Brazil, Jessica in Jamacia, Jessica in Antartica, Jessica as Audrey Hepburn and 1920's Jessica, just to name a few, lmao!!!

Well, he asked- LOL! That's the bad thing about being an indecisive person...when someone asks you "what's your favorite", you're always like, "....all of them?"

I have a Top 5-10 for EVERYTHING...movies, food, books. I don't even think I have a single favorite color.

I did ask, and LOVE your post!

Yeah, I like those Christmas ones, too...

Interesting pick on the Easter one- don't see that as a favorite too often. What do you like about it?

I love this one in design, but wasn't as enamored of it when i finally got it:

pin45929

It didn't help that it was so small...pins with that much design work should really be jumbos or near-jumbo sized.

Yes, that Roger and Jessica Easter pin was on my list to get but it eluded me and I kind of got past my desire for it.
The other Jessica mystery pin is a fave of mine for a few reasons I guess. One being it was my first LE 50 and also because it was given to me as a gift with the full set of other pins in the box. I do have the original art for the pin they were supposed to release - and it was awful. Luckily it was changed. I like the printed kisses on the egg. The artwork is very clean (sometimes character lines are a little off with pins) and the likeness is great.

Also, this is one of my faves:
pin49693

I bid on this pin with it was on Disney Auctions, and this was among that bunch of pins which were "lost." Anyone remember that? I was so mad. This popped up on DisneyStore.com two years later and I was lucky enough to have someone snag it for me before it was gone.

I am in the process of getting rid of my Jessica collection...I have come to the point in my collecting that I realized I have too many pins and need to concentrate on the themes that I love the most (Princesses, Tink in costume, and Alice) and start trading away or selling the rest. :) I love Jessica pins...there are some great ones out there...but I am not attached to Jessica like I am to other characters, so she must go. :(

I still have some great Jessica pins in my possession, so I might as well show them off before I get rid of them! :)

Pins left on my Jessica board...the many holes are pins I have already traded away...
JessicaWholeBoard.jpg

Close-ups...
JessicaBoard1.jpg

JessicaBoard2.jpg

JessicaBoard3.jpg

JessicaBoard4.jpg

Pins that never made it to the board...
JessicaLoosePins.jpg

A framing project I did a while ago...
JessicaFrame.jpg

JessicaFrameClose.jpg

Enjoy!

I am in the process of getting rid of my Jessica collection...I have come to the point in my collecting that I realized I have too many pins and need to concentrate on the themes that I love the most (Princesses, Tink in costume, and Alice) and start trading away or selling the rest. :) I love Jessica pins...there are some great ones out there...but I am not attached to Jessica like I am to other characters, so she must go. :(

I still have some great Jessica pins in my possession, so I might as well show them off before I get rid of them! :)

Pins left on my Jessica board...the many holes are pins I have already traded away...

WOW Becky! I need so Many pins from those!!!! I wish I had stuff you wanted <3 <3 <3

Jessica as Roger pin! *drools*
They are such gorgeous pins, I wish I had more than 2 wants of yours to get a trade for a Jessica pin!

JessicaWholeBoard.jpg

Close-ups...
JessicaBoard1.jpg

JessicaBoard2.jpg

JessicaBoard3.jpg

JessicaBoard4.jpg

Pins that never made it to the board...
JessicaLoosePins.jpg

A framing project I did a while ago...
JessicaFrame.jpg

JessicaFrameClose.jpg

Enjoy!

WOW, OMG, what a collection!!! I think my heart stopped beating for a minute!!! LOL :) I am SO VERY envious!!! I wish I was wealthy, I would try to buy the whole lot!!!! Big difference to my six Jessicas!!!! How many years did that collection of Jessicas take? She is definitely my #1 collection, have love her since 1987, LOL! :D I am still in awe!!!! Ha ha! Thanks SO much for sharing!

Yes, that Roger and Jessica Easter pin was on my list to get but it eluded me and I kind of got past my desire for it.
The other Jessica mystery pin is a fave of mine for a few reasons I guess. One being it was my first LE 50 and also because it was given to me as a gift with the full set of other pins in the box. I do have the original art for the pin they were supposed to release - and it was awful. Luckily it was changed. I like the printed kisses on the egg. The artwork is very clean (sometimes character lines are a little off with pins) and the likeness is great.

Also, this is one of my faves:
pin49693

I bid on this pin with it was on Disney Auctions, and this was among that bunch of pins which were "lost." Anyone remember that? I was so mad. This popped up on DisneyStore.com two years later and I was lucky enough to have someone snag it for me before it was gone.

I love that pin, have tried getting my hands on one a few times, but as you probably know, they sell for WAY more than I can afford right now, LOL! :( :)

Becky, gosh, I still need so many of those! We need to work on another trade like last time...lol You still have so many great ones! :)

Here is my small Jess collection right now.

100_3627.jpg

Becky, gosh, I still need so many of those! We need to work on another trade like last time...lol You still have so many great ones! :)

Here is my small Jess collection right now.

100_3627.jpg

AWESOME!!! That is not THAT small, and you having some of the BEST Jessica pins!!! Mine is only 6 Jessicas and only 2 are really GREAT pins! I would give my I teeth to have some of the ones you all have!!!! Those are all I would have for trade right now tho, my teeth, cause I am broke as a joke and have 1 trader pin, LMFAO!!!! :D :) Oh well! I so appreciate you sharing and am VERY jealous!!! Happy Collecting!

I am new to the forum! How ever I have been collecting Jessica Rabbit pins for a few years. I have a total of 598 at this time I am missing 49 that I know of. I don't collect the fantasy pins just the official Disney pins. I am always looking for the pins that I am missing, like that jumbo glitter pin.

I am new to the forum! How ever I have been collecting Jessica Rabbit pins for a few years. I have a total of 598 at this time I am missing 49 that I know of. I don't collect the fantasy pins just the official Disney pins. I am always looking for the pins that I am missing, like that jumbo glitter pin.

That is amazing! Would love to see photos!!! Do you have any duplicates you are looking to find a good home for? LOL! I am trying to build my Jessicas up a little!

And welcome to the forum!!! Hope you love it as much as I do! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back