• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Jim Shore's "Devious Lucifer" for "Mad Tea Party" Cheshire Cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Jim Shore's "Devious Lucifer" for "Mad Tea Party" Cheshire Cat.

froggerway

nobody cared then
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Looking to trade my Lucifer:
WP_20170408_002.jpg

For Jim Shore's Cheshire Cat "Mad Tea Party."

When Shore's Disney's Cats series came out ten or so years ago, my husband mistakenly bought me two Lucifer figurines. Not at once, he just hadn't remembered that he had purchased one for my birthday and then nine months later he bought another for Christmas. I was just ecstatic he had remembered my love for the Lucifer character. Anyways, I've had the second statue for awhile now and rather than try to even guess some inflated value because Lucifer is retired and Mad Tea Party Cheshire is not, I figured I might just be able to trade tit for tat with someone.

Here are more pictures of Lucifer.
WP_20170408_003.jpg
WP_20170408_004.jpg
WP_20170408_005.jpg
WP_20170408_007.jpg

One of the pictures shows a small line on the back of the food bowl but that line is apparent on both of my Lucifer's and if you look up auction pictures of him, the line appears in those listings as well.
WP_20170408_006.jpg

Lucifer comes with his original box, packaging, inserts and flyers and the Cheshire I ask for in exchange must also have all of its original, non damaged packaging. I don't mean mint packaging but the box shouldn't have tears, the styrofoam inserts shouldn't be torn/crushed/demolished and Cheshire needs to come with his cardboard package insert and ribboned label similar to what is pictured from Lucifer's box. Happy to send other/different photos if desired, just speak up! :)

WP_20170408_008.jpg

At this time, I only looking to trade him with someone who has a U.S. shipping/receiving address, please. Any questions, comments or concerns, please feel free to pm me. Thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back