• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Joy to the Merlin: Holiday Zaps from SoraPandora, Shelterkat, Timeerkat, and slbrabham!

ZAPPED! Joy to the Merlin: Holiday Zaps from SoraPandora, Shelterkat, Timeerkat, and slbrabham!

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
We are in Mississippi and I knew part of the family wasn't going to be here until late Christmas day, so I help onto my zap posts to make it feel like I "opened" them Christmas morning. :3

There's so much love and joy going around this year here on the forum! I'm bummed I haven't been able to be as active lately, but that didn't stop three special someone's from sending some Christmas cheer my way. :3

The first one should come at no surprise, @SoraPandora sent me a wonderful Christmas goodie basket that I absolutely love!

a3f01eb7c78390f9e253d4f99135c9f5.jpg

She sent me an awesome Genie baseball cap, a book of comics which I absolutely adore, a precious little hedgehog ornament, and the timely classic Muppet Christmas Carol!! The sneeky sneeky said he saved my Amazon wish list so she could creep on it and surprise me. XD Santa would be so proud. Hahaha! Thank you soooo much Sara! You're such a source of light and joy and I'm so lucky to call you my friend. :3

Next up, Russ and I had the distinct pleasure of joining @Shelterkat, @Connies_Hobby, and @krand1276 at the Grand Floridian for a special breakfast and, as if their presence wasn't presents enough (see what I did there?), Dawn and Connie gave us some holiday goodies!

b90b2b3d69ab2f5d6b4084726e422a6e.jpg

Connie made me and Russ these great Christmas necklaces so we all matched and Dawn gave me my Hercules trade (WHICH IS MASSIVE) and zapped me thos awesome Robin Hood WDI pin from my wants!! <3 You are both so amazingly sweet! Thank you so much for including us on your special day! <3 And for making it even better with these wonderful surprises!! <3

Next, your favorite and mine, @timeerkat sent along some adorable goodies!!

5ed6e4bbf94e0f15cf325cbbd02831ff.jpg

She zapped me THIS AWESOME fabric which she used as the background for her SitS WDI mystery set shadow box and I will absolutely be doing the same! She also tucked in this precious Clawhauser!!! He's soooo cute! Even if we traded for him (which I seriously don't remember XD), he's so awesome, Imma call it a zap. XD thank you Tessa!! <3

Finally, the intrepid @slbrabham sent along this great Christmas zap!

976a27ef8752988222a71dffead4a11d.jpg

First there's this crazy awesome vintage Gummi Bears notebook! How cool is that!? Then she sent along the last pin I needed from the Indiana Jones Ducktales event in DLP some time ago, the Beagle Boys! :D they're so cute, IT'S CRIMINAL! *crickets* Thank you all the same! XD

Slbrabham claims to be inspired by @summerskin and her recent spree of zaps, so shout-out to her and everyone who is making this community a haven of kindness this holiday season.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!!! <3

18a2ac756bfa0d73d82d056424c94bdc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Congratulations on such amazing zaps! I can't think of anyone more deserving. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

Back