• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

JUMBO at cost came ALICE $25 great for newbies =) 50 spots

Status
Not open for further replies.
JUMBO at cost came ALICE $25 great for newbies =) 50 spots

Truckinallngt

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
This game is a bit different... the grand prize is Pin 46309: WDW - Celebrating Fifty Years (Tea Time in Wonderland) Jumbo 8 people trading including myself 212 wanting. I have 5 pins from this series. One person will win the grand prize pin. The other spots have a choice of:

A)a boxed jumbo or

B)2 Limited Edition pins or

C)5 open edition pins or

D)10 cast lanyard/hidden mickey pins (not scrappers most are older sets I never completed)

When you pick a number just post which consolation prize you'd prefer if you don't win per spot you choose. Shipping is a flat rate of $6 per player for up to two spots you pick so I can send in a small flat rate box. Please send payment to CSSedano@aol.com Drawing is Sunday May 12th at 7pm EST! $25 per spot winner gets the grand prize everyone else gets consolation pins from one of the four options. Let's see how this goes, I thought I would do something different then my grail at cost games that would benefit newer collectors so they can build their books, while making room for myself by downsizing by getting rid of my unfinished collections good luck!
pin46309

7. Fries440
20. Shannon
24. Fries440
25. Tinawap

Last edited:
I'll have a go with 7 and 24. And I would like to order an A with fries and a B with a side salad.

Last edited:
Yes Sunday May 12th sorry where was my head? LOL my other games wiped me out princess wise but left me with villains and pirates, tink, stitch, pooh, dsf, wdi, wod nyc, cruise, jumbos, boxed sets, event, POH I probably won't part with any belles or enchanted but everything else MUST go =)

I received my prizes from your past game. They are so WONDERFUL and way more than I expected! Thank you so much Cindi.

I'm sorry your other pakage didn't come back to me it had a special aurora, I went to get nurse's day for a player and couldn't resist the brave pin =) I'm happy that you are happy =)

Not much intrest, so will have to close this but please message if I have any of your wants, I have POH pins, wdi ID cards, jumbos and pin trading nights all looking for homes some LE100's etc... just not looking forward to listing individually thanks guys the games were a blast but didn't make the dent I expected and have books of pins that have to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back