• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Just back from Disney World this week

VINYL Just back from Disney World this week

Vickie2011

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone! Just back from Walt Disney World! I just wanted to let you know that Disney is not trading those vinlymations like in years past. I was told that in May they pulled all the trading locations except for one in each park I was very disappointed. They only let you trade 2 each day per person in each park. You can pick 2 numbers or choose to trade the ones shown in the clear box. This might be old news to all of you but I had no idea. Just wanted to pass along the info I found out. Sorry if its old news. We still had a wonderful time in the park. We also went to Downtown Disney and traded at the pin store with them also that D Street store. The D STreet store is the strictest about rules and if you say you are trading then you will go thru with your trade. I LOVED that store!

That really stinks. So much for stocking up on traders to take to the park with me next time.

I had about 10 traders with me last month, and I think I only made 5 trades the entire trip. It's definitely not the same anymore.

On the upside, Frontierland Trading Post has multiple clear boxes and a curio type open box now, plus the mystery box. I had my best luck there. Also, each night I was at DHS, the Villains in Vogue shop had turned their mystery box around so you could see what was inside. That was fun anyway.

The trading at fronteir land is actually pretty fun now. We will go to MK and bring about 10 traders and hit that store a couple times that day. There are clear boxes everywhere and they now even have trading for Jr.s and Park Starz which I did really well with!

I loved the trading in frontier land when I went this summer. I asked the person at the counter why vinyl trading wasnt a "thing" anymore, and she cited people's dwindling interest in the hobby and the fact that people would complain after every mystery trade. :(

Yeah Ive noticed that the trading spots have dwindled down to almost nothing.

I think the lack of interest is because they last few sets/series before BatB and TLM were kind of blah and boring. I didnt buy any new vinyls for over a year until TLM came out. I missed out on BatB, and now have to try to find them on ebay.

Back