• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Just got a big pile of pro pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a big pile of pro pins!
Great haul!!

This will show my age, but I remember when these were put on WDW CM lanyards (I can't speak for DL), and no one wanted them, people complained, ect. That's how I completed a lot of my sets. I saved a few for traders and got some nice things in trade last year for the ones I stored away.

Funny how that works out!!

Congrats again on your find! Being a card and original card/display nut, I'd have a hard time tearing any of the boards apart. Take lots of pics before hand, if you decide to take it apart. These are becoming impossible to find.

What a fantastic lot to get! There's so many nice pins there, and I'd not seen the cards before so that's great to see. I didn't see the two Oliver and Company ones until the third time I looked through the pictures, not sure how it took me so long to spot them! Anywho, I'd be interested in Georgette if you are trading her :).

Wow, you have one of the Meeko ones I need for my Meeko collection! :D Where did you get these guys if I may ask (or from who)? Wonder if they have any more.

Im so sorry I have not got around to reply to all of you yet. Its been a CRAZY week at work and in life. I got way more requests than I ever thought I would get and I still have a few more people to reply to.

But I thought I would tell you that I chose to put up the Hercules set for trade auction. I just got so many requests it was the way that seams most fair to all.

If you are interested to look at it its here:

http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?47648-Hercules-pin-set-ProPin&p=732218#post732218

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back