Just made my 2021 Reservations

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by TonkaToy, Jun 25, 2020.

1. TonkaToy

TonkaToy Si & Am Lover!

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Whew...excited and nervous at the same time. I just booked WDW for three days in January. I am registered to run the 5K on January 7th. I was also hoping to do the 1/2 Marathon, but it sold out while I was signing up for the 5K - grrr. Races sold out in about 15-20 minutes this year, so I was lucky to get me and a friend into the 5K. Some people got completely shut-out.

I am going to stay at the Caribbean Beach Resort - the first time I have been to that hotel. I have my park reservations all set.

You can book on line now for 2021. Some resorts are not available (like Port Orleans and the All-Star - plus some others). You also have to reserve your park times. Park Hopper is available to purchase in the ticket selection window - BUT do not buy Park Hopper, as it is not possible to actually park hop (as of now).

The only thing that makes me nervous is that my last day to cancel is December 9, but I don't know if I will know about the race status (if it is running or not) by that date. I would hate for them to cancel the race after the December 9 date - although, I guess I could just go to the parks.

Excited too - I hope I get to go.
    Masks, hand sanitizer, hand lotion and disinfecting wipes at the ready!

2. akarih

akarih Resident "Young Person"

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Congratulations on the booking! I'd love to hear your thoughts on Caribbean Beach after your stay...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

3. TonkaToy

TonkaToy Si & Am Lover!

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Sure - I will let you know. Hopefully it happens! I won't be too keen on going if there is a huge spike in Covid-19 after Christmas - but we shall see!

akarih likes this.
  4. DisneyJ

DisneyJ RIP Jack

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

I hope you get to go too!

We are going to WDW around the reopening.

5. TonkaToy

TonkaToy Si & Am Lover!

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Oooo, fun! I'd love to know what you think of the health and safety protocols. If you think of it, let me know when you get back.

DisneyJ likes this.
  6. Haunted575

Haunted575 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

It is exciting and nerve wracking at the same time.

I too am going close to reopening and then not until Princess run weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TonkaToy likes this.
  7. DisneyJ

DisneyJ RIP Jack

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

I would gladly share my thoughts.

8. DisneyJ

DisneyJ RIP Jack

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

Completely understand. Hopefully, you will have a great time too!

Haunted575 likes this.
  9. Shelterkat

Shelterkat A Very Merry Unbirthday!

Rating - 100%
    400   0   0

How exciting! My April 2020 and September 2020 were canceled. Now waiting to see if my TA can get me in April 2021 and put me on a waiting list for December 2021.

Connies_Hobby and TonkaToy like this.