• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Knocking Out Those ISOs

TRADING Knocking Out Those ISOs

Chusaurus

Beautiful Tomorrow Admirer -née Chubs191
Rating - 98.5%
64   1   0
Major ISOs below! Anything on my sales thread is for trade as well! Feel free to send traders as well. Sometimes, I don't have something on my wants list, but maybe I just haven't seen it yet.

PTDB/PP: chubs191
ISOs:
Ariel
Anna
Yzma
Figment
Orange Bird
Ahsoka
Art
Science/Engineering
Epcot
Ludwig
Meet The Robinsons
Frogs

PP: wdwaurora
ISOs:
Aurora
Classic Princesses
Castles
Carousels
Autographs
Grogu
VMK

Recent ISOs:
image_e8adca02-abdb-458b-98e0-2691f09ede5d_1000x.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
Hi! Sis and I would be really interested in trading for the Moana Gingerbread Collection pin and the Lightsabers Star Wars logo pin that you've got in your sale thread (and in photos above, I think).
Also, I'd be interested in the little chef/cooking Minnie Mouse pin that is near the top on far left of the fourth photo above.
Our PinPics is: stratasfan
Our PTDB is: stratasfan

We've also got some pins that aren't listed. If you see anything you'd be interested in trading for, we'd be excited (and we love to do multi-pin trades).

Hi! Sis and I would be really interested in trading for the Moana Gingerbread Collection pin and the Lightsabers Star Wars logo pin that you've got in your sale thread (and in photos above, I think).
Also, I'd be interested in the little chef/cooking Minnie Mouse pin that is near the top on far left of the fourth photo above.
Our PinPics is: stratasfan
Our PTDB is: stratasfan

We've also got some pins that aren't listed. If you see anything you'd be interested in trading for, we'd be excited (and we love to do multi-pin trades).
I didn't see anything, unfortunately! We'll have to trade next time!

Hi, I am interested in a pin on page 17, I think, of your photos. It is the Rock and roll rollercoasterin in the upper right hand corner.
pinpics ID pins4twins.

Going back to my resolution for the past two years! Trade, trade, trade! Iso this pin from Krakentrade!

image_e8adca02-abdb-458b-98e0-2691f09ede5d_1000x.jpg

Back