• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Lady and the Tramp - Lady

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Lady and the Tramp - Lady

mm5678

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently also looking for this pin of puppy Lady. I've been looking for this one for a long time and never found it.
Please let me know if you'd be willing to sell or know where I could find it. (Haven't found anything on ebay)

Any help is appreciated!

pin57885

Oh wow up to the pin trading event last year, I had this pin and for a long time too. There are two different versions of this pin. One I believe was the WDCC that was a pin that came with the figurine and the other was from DLPR. Let me do some research.

Oh yes, I think I did see there were two versions! The one I'm looking for is from DLPR, but the other one I saw was this one –>
pin67790

Thank you for any help you can offer :) Really appreciate it!

Oh wow up to the pin trading event last year, I had this pin and for a long time too. There are two different versions of this pin. One I believe was the WDCC that was a pin that came with the figurine and the other was from DLPR. Let me do some research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back