• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Lansam Pinpics Banning MORE Users. WATCH OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TiggerNut

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Just learned over the weekend, that Pinpics / LANSAM has banned more users on Pinpics for NO REASON, other than supporting ME.

The THREE people I know personally, 2 of which have not done any trades for MONTHS -so, the account wasn't banned for Trade Issues.

Also, for you supporters of LANSAM - These were all individual people, who have independent IPs -their only correlation to me is by public support on these boards AND/OR Public Support of me at Disney Events.

Again, if LANSAM/Pinpics has NOTHING To hide...why BAN people??

Just as an FYI - these 3 people were never given ANY explanation, or email explaining why they were banned. So, far no Comment by PINPICS as to why the accounts were just eliminated.

As an aside, I appreciate the VAST amount of support and kind words I have received. I understand FULLY that many of you cannot comment support here...for EXACTLY the reason I am reporting.

I do not FEAR bullies and censorship tactics...

Diana

Last edited:
Are you able to name the individuals banned? Not their real names, but their user names?

Let's also remember that many forums are privately run and members can be banned for any reason under the sun, so this doesn't necessarily speak to any particular motives or underlying issues.

I will admit that we have banned from here for trivial reasons as well. If a presence isn't wanted (guilty, or simply guilty by association), they're perfectly fine to do so.

Why would Pinpics ban you in the first place?
Because I am against the changes that Pinpics has implemented since being purchased by LANSAM. And, I believe LANSAM is planning only BAD Things for Pin Trading as evidenced by:

Removing warnings on counterfeit/scrapper pins.
Aiding and Protecting sellers of Fake pins
Paying/compensating makers of counterfeit/bootleg pins.
Having numerous HIGH END Fake pins in their own trade bag(s).
Fact that FINANCIER of the Pinpics purchase is a FELON for GRAND THEFT.

It all smelled bad..so I mentioned it here...hence, I was banned from Pintalk/Pinpics, and several of my friends were banned for NO REASON. Since that time, one friend was returned to active status - however now more are being targeted.

I will later provide instruction on how to save your collection on Pinpics -before all my buyers are targeted next.

Because I am against the changes that Pinpics has implemented since being purchased by LANSAM. And, I believe LANSAM is planning only BAD Things for Pin Trading as evidenced by:

Removing warnings on counterfeit/scrapper pins.
Aiding and Protecting sellers of Fake pins
Paying/compensating makers of counterfeit/bootleg pins.
Fact that FINANCIER of the Pinpics purchase is a FELON for GRAND THEFT.

It all smelled bad..so I mentioned it here...hence, I was banned from Pintalk/Pinpics, and several of my friends were banned for NO REASON. Since that time, one friend was returned to active status - however now more are being targeted.

Lets not start this again.... please? the drama from your last round of "pinpics/Lansom is evil and must be punished" just finally went away. I do not support or dislike the situation either way because it does not effect me. I follow Pinpics, pintalk, DPF rules.. So I won't ever be banned. Why don't you try that? Your accusations about them supporting fake/scrapper sellers was never proven.

Also, since this thread does not match up with pin discussion, but with rumor/gossip/drama, can we move it to anything goes? Thanks!

**And yes, I know, your going to be mad at me for these comments Tiggernut, I am sorry but I am just so tired of you filling DPF forums with this. As of now, you have been added to my ignore list. I hope your issues are resolved, I have nothing against you personally and would happily trade with you at PTN's, but I dont want to read your drama anymore. I true do wish you a blessed and wonderful life. **

I was asked why I was banned...I responded to the question.

My first post was NEW info on NEW Bannings...

Don't like the post, ignore....

Sad part is...anyone who supports me, get banned...don't you see SOMETHING wrong with that???

As of now, you have been added to my ignore list.

Wow! I don't think this has ever been brought up by a member before! Way to go! Remember, tutorials on how to ignore members can be found here:

http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?10489-Tutorial-How-to-quot-Ignore-quot-a-member

In response to this thread.... I've never been a fan of "grave dancing." People are suspended or banned from any number of sites for what seems to be non-issues, all the way to questionable behavior. The ban or suspension is between the site admin, and the member, and there's really no reason to speak of it publicly. Also, please remember that personal attacks are not allowed on DPF. To help demonstrate I will borrow this excerpt from another forum that I visit:

What is an attack exactly? We have all heard the term before. On a message board, an attack is when another member posts a message that clearly & directly is to threaten, defame, insult or make a mockery of another for whatever reason that poster felt compelled to do so (EX: "You are full of crap you liar!", "You are a complete idiot", etc). These boards are for discussions. There will always be differing opinions. You can disagree & but be civil and do not spread hate around.

Attack the message rather than the messenger. Posts, including comments, may be discussed, as long as it is NOT attacking and individual member directly.

Allowable: "I disagree with that statement."

Not allowable: "You're an idiot for saying that."

Remember that all members of LANSAM are forum members here on DPF, and personal attacks on them or any of their supporters will not be tolerated.

LANSAM supports Adam/AJC. Adam makes fake pins.

LANSAM removed the warnings on fake Stitch Valentine's Day pins - until I pointed it out... at the same time, people were making a fortune on the fakes (still are..by adding a FAKE CARD)....

LANSAM is the Corporation that bought Pinpics. It stands for LENNY, Anthony, Samatha...and Maybe Adam now.

What more do you want??

How about personal attacks on their opposition?

And further...my statements are not personal attacks..... calling someone a convicted felon, when they are, is not an attack, it is TRUTH.

I am trying to stay out of this as I spoke up before and was attacked by you and your supporters very badly. But .... I have to ask:

Have you held any single pin that belongs to Anthony, Samantha or Lenny in your hands for even about 10 seconds? Or are you posting this above statement based on other's opinions?

I follow Pinpics, pintalk, DPF rules.. So I won't ever be banned.

You do not KNOW that you will never be banned. What if you refuse to pay the new PINPICS fees? Or if you don't want to trade your great pin to one of THEM.

You don't get it, there is no recourse!! I attempted to talk to THEM, and got a lawyer letter INSTEAD. This is BEFORE anything was posted.

Ok. I figured 2 out of 3 people who got banned. Coincedantally, I traded with one of those people in the past. It took help from Bricklayer for me to get my pin and I got it about 1 month later than promised. He also got a negative fb from another DPF member here. He is a popular and well loved person among Cali folk, but his long distance trading & communication leaves a lot to desire.
Maybe that is why he got banned and you do not have the whole truth.

Last edited:
Hmm, I just say we all do our best to avoid fakes as buyers, lol! Yep it sucks to get one and people shouldn't sell them, but there are ALWAYS going to be cons out there! When the majority learns to kill one con/scam, the cons think up another!!! :lol: So I guess rather tha trying to call people out on a forum, keep issues between the ones having the issue! And as consumers, we gain as much knowledge as possible on our hobby, so we can avoid being taken advantage of in this way! And I agree, I follow the rules, so don't plan on getting banned, but if it happens, it IS their site! Just my opinion! LOL

LANSAM supports Adam/AJC. Adam makes fake pins.

LANSAM removed the warnings on fake Stitch Valentine's Day pins - until I pointed it out... at the same time, people were making a fortune on the fakes (still are..by adding a FAKE CARD)....

LANSAM is the Corporation that bought Pinpics. It stands for LENNY, Anthony, Samatha...and Maybe Adam now.

What more do you want??

I really did not want to go this route again, and was quite content in just reading the thread, but since you opened the door with the question, how about actual proof you are willing to publish for all to see, without innuendo and half statements.

pole-dancing-cow.gif

http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?10489-Tutorial-How-to-quot-Ignore-quot-a-member

Last edited:
Look, I am merely being the voice for what is going on out there.

Many don't care or think I should, unless it happens to you/them directly. So, what would you do, if YOUR own account was banned for no stated reason? How about being banned on the Pintalk forum without even had posted a comment...EVER. Why is it OK to ban someone from their collection -without giving an explanation or email stating the reasons why -so it can be rectified!?

I am sticking up for friends, and I hope that every one of you would do the same if it were someone close to you as well.

Yes, I put tiggernut on ignore, but still am reading the replys, for just such a statement that was made about pinpics site fees. So today in response to an information request regarding pinpics making site fees, here was the official reply:

"Everything you can do on PinPics now will always be free. There will be new
features on the site that you will have the option to pay for."
statement disproved.

So hey, if ya like pinpics just as it is, still free. You want some of the super cool goodies they are cooking up, you will get a subscription or some such. Also, and I include myself in this, every reply, pro or con tiggernut gets on this thread just adds fuel to the already substancial bonfire of rightious indignation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back