• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! LE D23 Expo Pins - Make me an Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! LE D23 Expo Pins - Make me an Offer

luvlionk

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hi Everyone. I have the following pins for sale. I had originally intended on giving them as presents to close family and friends but money is really tight right now so we have decided this is the best choice. There are 14 mystery bags of the LE Haunted Mansion Puzzle. Please PM me about anything below! All prices are OBO

SpHKTwf.jpg

ProMHye.jpg

QkbbY9Z.jpg

tvkjEcP.jpg

GUFGSDQ.jpg

JJkNYR1.jpg
qm3on8S.jpg

eTNLHhv.jpg

Prices:
Villains: $60 OBO
Dogs: $50 OBO
Cats: $60 OBO
Lion King: $60 OBO
Anniversary Keys: $50 OBO
Haunted Manison Lockets: $50 OBO
Haunted Mansion Puzzle: $50 OBO
Lion King Jumbo: $100 OBO

Last edited:
Please see Sales Forum/Marketplace General Rules

Specifically, and I quote directly from the above referenced thread:

When posting a pin for sale, please state specific prices for your item(s), instead of asking buyers to make offers. Posts MUST contain a price.

You are permitted to adjust your prices as many times as you see fit during the course of your sale. You also are allowed to add an 'OBO' option, if you are flexible with your pricing and willing to negotiate with prospective buyers.

Please see Sales Forum/Marketplace General Rules

Specifically, and I quote directly from the above referenced thread:

You are permitted to adjust your prices as many times as you see fit during the course of your sale. You also are allowed to add an 'OBO' option, if you are flexible with your pricing and willing to negotiate with prospective buyers.
I apologize I didn't realize that. I have adjusted it now. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back